Gaming Shiny locked legends?

Joshmas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys i know its probably wayyyyyy to soon to be asking this. But does anyone know if the legends are shiny locked in this game of moon, my instincts tell me they are but just thought id ask.

swabbo

Wot u doin readin dis m8?
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys i know its probably wayyyyyy to soon to be asking this. But does anyone know if the legends are shiny locked in this game of moon, my instincts tell me they are but just thought id ask.

They'll probably do what they did with X and Y, keep the main legendaries shiny locked except for events later down the road, and the lesser legendaries will probably be legit shinies

D

Deleted User

I don't think anyone's checked yet. I know every 3ds game so far has had shiny locked main legendaries if it's any consolation so it's a say bet to say the same about Sun/Moon. I do want to know though, I don't want to pull a victini again where I soft resetted for hours till someone found out it was shiny locked :(

Reactions: osaka35

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
I have the boot ntr pokemon moon plug-in and the cheat that makes all pokemon shiny. So what was that about Nintendo locking shiny legendarie pokemon?

the assaf

Trophies
XP
Country
I have the boot ntr pokemon moon plug-in and the cheat that makes all pokemon shiny. So what was that about Nintendo locking shiny legendarie pokemon?
Shiny lock means that you can't encounter regularly the Pokémon in shiny form. In the later gens, several legendary are shiny locked so people won't soft-reset until they got shiny legendary. SciresM twitted that all legendries in SM are shiny locked and your ntr cheat don't prove anything.

MegaKyurem

WAAALUIGI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't tried yet, but Necrozma MIGHT be able to be shiny-hunted, seeing as you find it in tall grass. As far as I know Gamefreak usually shiny locks the legends because they have OW models, and shinies would mess up the cut scenes (You see the nonshiny in OW and then find a shiny in battle).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: