ArchyTaichou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys!
This is a question for those who played one or both games.
I loved the way the first looks, the stile of the graphics, but I hate what they have done to it in the remake.
My question is: Is the extra content in the remake worth playing? What were your imprisons?

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Eee it's been that long since I played the gba remake, I honestly can't remember what was new in it!! Actually having the GBA cart made it worthwhile because I could play it on the go, but tbh if I want fire the game up tonight using, say, an emulator, I'll pick the MD/Genesis original...
wink.gif

ArchyTaichou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I came across the original 5 years ago or so, I found it in a CD, a compilation or something, don't know what that thing was but when I inserted it in the PC a emulator called kgen, or something like that, showed up with the entire genesis, MD, library of games. I played the game on that thing. For a unknown reason after a month or so it stopped working ... lost my save file ...
After 5 years I came across emulators, and I started replaying it ... but I am a maniac when it comes to remakes and extra content, sooo I tried the GBA version, but I guess I got to attached to the original version graphics, and I don't know which to choose, the new ones seem tooo childish, and the resolution is to low!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free