1. ArchyTaichou
    OP

ArchyTaichou Member

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2010
    United States
    Hey guys!
    This is a question for those who played one or both games.
    I loved the way the first looks, the stile of the graphics, but I hate what they have done to it in the remake.
    My question is: Is the extra content in the remake worth playing? What were your imprisons?

2. mightymuffy

mightymuffy fatbaldpieeater

GBAtemp Patron
    mightymuffy is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 6, 2002
    United Kingdom
    Wigan, land of the Pies
    Eee it's been that long since I played the gba remake, I honestly can't remember what was new in it!! Actually having the GBA cart made it worthwhile because I could play it on the go, but tbh if I want fire the game up tonight using, say, an emulator, I'll pick the MD/Genesis original...[​IMG]

3. ArchyTaichou
    OP

ArchyTaichou Member

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2010
    United States
    I came across the original 5 years ago or so, I found it in a CD, a compilation or something, don't know what that thing was but when I inserted it in the PC a emulator called kgen, or something like that, showed up with the entire genesis, MD, library of games. I played the game on that thing. For a unknown reason after a month or so it stopped working ... lost my save file ...
    After 5 years I came across emulators, and I started replaying it ... but I am a maniac when it comes to remakes and extra content, sooo I tried the GBA version, but I guess I got to attached to the original version graphics, and I don't know which to choose, the new ones seem tooo childish, and the resolution is to low!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice