RaphaelDDL

Trophies
Website
raphaelddl.com
XP
Country
Brazil

Not in the official website, no https://www.7-zip.org/download.html
Only console version listed for Macs. Nevertheless, Unarchiver worked, so it's ok.

Maybe try to read instead of guessing? You have all informations needed in first post.

I did read sir. You should try again though, the first post has no info on the version, only on the game regional IDs. But the zip name itself is named 1.0.1 so I assume is for that specific patch, not all (like 1.0.0), or he wouldn't have put a patch version in the name?

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I did read sir. You should try again though, the first post has no info on the version, only on the game regional IDs. But the zip name itself is named 1.0.1 so I assume is for that specific patch, not all (like 1.0.0), or he wouldn't have put a patch version in the name?
Yeah, sorry about that. Somehow I went automatically into mode "next guy asking about disable dynamic resolution". Fixed it before you have replied. :v

RaphaelDDL

Trophies
Website
raphaelddl.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah, sorry about that. Somehow I went automatically into mode "next guy asking about disable dynamic resolution". Fixed it before you have replied. :v
It's okay. 19 pages, there must be at least half with dumb questions that first post DO explain.

Btw I just noticed you are the OP lol. I would suggest adding the "work on any patch version (1.0.0->1.0.2)" info on the 60fps tab, perhaps.

Reactions: masagrator

dysphoria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have a few questions about the 60FPS patch. Is it me or it only works on closed areas? I mean, the open world seems more fluid, but I'm not sure if its really 60FPS... Or I need to overclock? If that's the case, what are the recommended settings?

Oh, I also tried cucholix's Graphic Mod in portable mod, but I noticed that sometimes the enemies are broken and don't have animations, even in Max Clocks and reversnx. On dock it works fine.

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Oh, I also tried cucholix's Graphic Mod in portable mod, but I noticed that sometimes the enemies are broken and don't have animations, even in Max Clocks and reversnx. On dock it works fine.
You won’t get docked clocks in handheld without official charger, or modded sys-clk.

MultiKoopa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow a ridiculous amount of mods in this topic :O

if I Want 720p60 and am willing to sacrifice several graphical options for this, and keep it in handheld mode using reversenx-rt at all times

and don't want to go above 537 gpu clock

is such a thing even possible?

if not... 540p60?

Bearpowers

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the 1.02 premade patch from in the thread, this should keep it at max res at all times right? I got the 60fps mod working but this one confuses me a bit, I'm not playing on hardware but emulating on Yuzu.

Can I just open the mod folder by right clicking the game and drop my named folder in there like I did for the 60fps mod? Thanks.

Armos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the 1.02 premade patch from in the thread, this should keep it at max res at all times right? I got the 60fps mod working but this one confuses me a bit, I'm not playing on hardware but emulating on Yuzu.

Can I just open the mod folder by right clicking the game and drop my named folder in there like I did for the 60fps mod? Thanks.
I had trouble figuring this out at first as well, as the documentation for IPS files doesn't give any examples, or none that are good, anyhow. Assuming I know which file you're talking about... file path including the file should look like this:

AppData\Roaming\yuzu\load\010063B012DC6000\Disable Dyn Res\exefs\68FED4970010ACF3DFC22D689D003F9F00000000000000000000000000000000.ips

The ips file needs to be right inside the exefs folder by itself. (In this example I just made that Disable Dyn Res folder on my own, it didn't come with the mod.) If installing with Unverum from gamebanana, you can put it in that Unverum mod folder's exefs folder, too. Either one, just make sure to pick only one. That would be "Unverum Mods"\exefs\[put ips file here]. Basically the rule is no other folders in the exefs folder, just the ips and or pchtxt files.

Anyhow... on to my own actual question for the thread, provided support for this game isn't already super dead, which it seems to be.

Are there any mods to only disable ambient occlusion, and improve the shadows without adding the 60 FPS mod? I wish to use Yuzu's resolution settings instead, as they run far better. Thanks in advance!

Kaein

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Shin Megami Tensei - Graphic mod v2.1

(USA) TID: 010063B012DC6000 | v1.0.2
(EUR) TID: 0100B870126CE000 | v1.0.2

-Increased foliage LOD (handheld/docked)
-Anisotropy x2 (handheld/docked)
-Reduced draw distance from 2.0 to 1.8
-Fixed resolution at 720p (handheld/docked)
-Framerate locked at 29fps (handheld/docked)
-Increased shadow quality (handheld/docked)
-Proper resolution configs
-High Definition UI! (handheld 720p / docked 1080p)
-Motion blur disabled (makes a decent FPS gain in Fairy village, and Ginza)

This mod is bundled with @masagrator DynRes disabler modification, DON'T USE masagrator one if you want 1080p UI in docked.
  • There's an issue with handheld mode where it will display at lower than 720p resolution when loading a new area and during cutscenes, use reversenx-rt in docked mode instead!
  • Slightly better framerate, now it hovers between 30~26 fps average in Fairy Village.
  • Only works with v1.0.2
Awesome work mate, thanks!

LucidRealm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share my SMTV mod. It uses 2K shadows + Improved foliage (gets rid of pop in). Tested on yuzu, docked mode.

Foliage mod
modOn.png

Foliage mod off
modOff.png

Attachments

• 2K Shadows + FoliageLOD.7z
    10.9 KB · Views: 174
Last edited by LucidRealm,

Lotus06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This mod is bundled with @masagrator DynRes disabler modification, DON'T USE masagrator one if you want 1080p UI in docked.
  • There's an issue with handheld mode where it will display at lower than 720p resolution when loading a new area and during cutscenes, use reversenx-rt in docked mode instead!
  • Slightly better framerate, now it hovers between 30~26 fps average in Fairy Village.
  • Only works with v1.0.2
thanks so much for this mod, is there a reason why the frame rate has to be locked to 30? im guessing making a 60fps version isnt possible? if not is a 40fps locked/target version possible?

Last edited by Lotus06,

gcleveland

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried the Disable Dyn Res so many times but can not get it to work on Ryujinx. Can anyone confirm it works there? 1.02 usa with the correct res file. The log says it finds the patch but as soon as I enter the party screen, it goes back to native res. I have tried EU 1.01 and US 1.02 and It won't work, no matter what I try.
Yuzu works fine but it has the texture swapping bug still.

xexe12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello,

i'm sorry to ask this here, but would it be possible to do the same mod for dragon quest treasure which also runs on ue4 ? 60 fps + better shadows + much higher lod distance for everything ?
or anyone has a tutorial to unpack and repack this shin megami sensei 5 mod to make it compatible for dragon quest treasures please ?

TyMiles2012

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

• Only works with v1.0.2
Does this retain anti-aliasing, if so could there be a version where AA is disabled? I want to line double 720p output to 1440p with my Retrotink via HDMI to component, that way the game can stay sharp.

Reactions: Medel87

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.