ROM Hack Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey

Moklin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone tell me if there´s going to be eventually a fix for r4? I don´t want to live in this ilusion forever. Tell me the truth. I know R4 is not a healthy flashcard but i never heard of a game which didn´t work.

Augustus Osari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a definite possibility that there will be a fix for R4.

It will probably come through YSMenu a few months from now.

Enjoy waiting.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moklin said:
Can someone tell me if there´s going to be eventually a fix for r4? I don´t want to live in this ilusion forever. Tell me the truth. I know R4 is not a healthy flashcard but i never heard of a game which didn´t work.

There's a huge crop of new releases that won't work. Notable ones include WarioWare DIY, Pokemon HG/SS non-Japanese releases (meaning English, German, French, etc), Sonic Classic Collection, Alice in Wonderland, etc. Most carts have resolved these by firmware updates, which the R4 only gets through the DSTT (which receives less than frequent updates, if it even does any more).

Gabonesque

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the R4i SDHC recently got an update which fixed many games but we do still have problems with Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey and Sonic Mega Collection

darcangel

Lovely Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Moklin said:
till now they didnt fixed HGSS yet, for R4 and ttds,,
so lest hope someday we will have a way to play the newest games =/

Posts merged

QUOTE(Moklin @ Mar 25 2010, 09:23 PM) Can someone tell me if there´s going to be eventually a fix for r4? I don´t want to live in this ilusion forever. Tell me the truth. I know R4 is not a healthy flashcard but i never heard of a game which didn´t work.
till now they didnt fixed HGSS yet, for R4 and ttds,,
so lest hope someday we will have a way to play the newest games =/

Rayster

Trophies
XP
Country
Any news regarding a fix to this game? Mine also has save problems. I'm using the original R4DS
smile.gif

darksaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I'm using R4 too, I'm really considering changing it XD many games lately just don't work on R4
frown.gif
I've been waiting for this game since it has been announced! now I can't play it >.>

Moklin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That´s it. The only ds games i´m looking for in this moment are SMT:Strange Journey, Dragon Quest IX, Dragon Quest VI and The Last Window. I need to play this games.

If the almighty Pokemon, which was released more than 10 days ago, didn´t get a patch i doubt that a obscure hardcore game like SMT.SJ ll get one.

I´m going to buy an acekard 2.0, i found one very cheap on a online store. It would be stupid not to get it.

Can someone please tell me if my Kingston 2 GB MicroSD( it came with the original R4) is compatible with Acekard 2?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Moklin said:
That´s it. The only ds games i´m looking for in this moment are SMT:Strange Journey, Dragon Quest IX, Dragon Quest VI and The Last Window. I need to play this games.

If the almighty Pokemon, which was released more than 10 days ago, didn´t get a patch i doubt that a obscure hardcore game like SMT.SJ ll get one.

I´m going to buy an acekard 2.0, i found one very cheap on a online store. It would be stupid not to get it.

Can someone please tell me if my Kingston 2 GB MicroSD( it came with the original R4) is compatible with Acekard 2?

Yes it works on ak2
smile.gif

Moklin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
elixirdream said:
Moklin said:

Yes it works on ak2
smile.gif

Thanks.

I have a dsl and i read that SMTSJ only works in Acekard2i using Akaio.

Can someone clarify me this? I´m lost here, can i really play SMTSJ with a dsl + Acekard 2.0?

s1811

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I´m playing it for several hours on Acecard 2i and have not discovered any problems...
I´m using newest akaio...

Moklin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
s1811 said:
I´m playing it for several hours on Acecard 2i and have not discovered any problems...

Do you know if it is possible with acekard 2.0? The one without the "i"?

s1811

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Moklin said:
s1811 said:

Do you know if it is possible with acekard 2.0? The one without the "i"?

no. sorry. I don´t have a 2.0...
you can only give it a try...

s1811

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
primetime83 said:
Tried with the RC2 Akaio and none of my other games will boot up anymore. It just freezes with the loading screen

i think akaio rc2 freezes if you have a clone and not original acecard... it´s written in the akaio readme...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.