OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
strangejourney_boxart_promo_smallstroke.jpg

QUOTE said:
IRVINE, CALIFORNIA -- NOVEMBER 5, 2009 -- Atlus U.S.A., Inc. today announced Shin Megami Tensei®: Strange Journey™, a first-person science fiction RPG for Nintendo DS™. A startlingly original entry in the award-winning Shin Megami Tensei universe, Strange Journey takes the heralded RPG franchise to exciting new frontiers. The game has already released in Japan to strong demand and critical acclaim, earning a 10/9/9/8 from Famitsu, the highest score the popular magazine has ever awarded a Shin Megami Tensei title.

In the near future, a mysterious, growing, black void appears at the Earth's southern pole. Unable to determine its cause and powerless to stop its deadly encroachment, humanity sends an elite team of explorers into the heart of the phenomenon, just as Strange Journey's look and feel represent a return to the heart of Shin Megami Tensei, bringing to mind the all-time classic Nocturne™. With over 300 demons to bribe, coerce, and negotiate with to gain assistance in battle, Strange Journey is every bit the deep, rewarding RPG experience fans have come to expect from the SMT franchise, yet delivered with a fresh new sci-fi story that taps into mature themes of morality and introspection.

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey for Nintendo DS is currently scheduled for release in Spring 2010.
Source

Uzumakijl

Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
The game is coming on March 10th, I just got the newsletter.

Also, People, Buy this when it comes out, Support ATLUS, IMO they deserve it.

@Rock Raiyu: You know, That's what some people calls the : "Making-a-SMT-game-every-6-moths-phase" But... i like it
tongue.gif

[offtopic] @Absynthe: "Delacroix"
smileipb2.png
(Lol @ The double comment) [/offtopic]

EDIT: Launch site is up. Official SMT: Strange Journey Website

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Uzumakijl said:
The game is coming on March 10th, I just got the newsletter.

Also, People, Buy this when it comes out, Support ATLUS, IMO they deserve it.

@Rock Raiyu: You know, That's what some people calls the : "Making-a-SMT-game-every-6-moths-phase" But... i like it
tongue.gif

darn i was too late

anyway, here's the news letter for those who are interested.

strangejourney_faithful_announcement_1b.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple