ROM Hack shin megami tensei nocturne save editing

UlyssesMendivil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi first of all thanks a lot for the editor, it works like charm, im finally able to create my op demons for the new game plus.
btw whats the save game for the new game plus you added? is it really necessary or will i be able to use my normal save? im just about to beat the last boss

UlyssesMendivil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello i noticed the skill "hassahoppa is nowhere to be found in the updated config, even though its the final weapon skill and its a better version than deathbound, how can i add it to my list?

lowkeyalextho

Trophies
Website
fuck.com
XP
Country
United States
The editor's mostly working, however there are a few things missing.
Demons 5-12 cannot have their stats edited, only their skills.
A large number of skills are not present in the editor, they're probably all early-game skills. I did notice that OP mentioned there were some restrictions with making the file, if anyone could fix this it would be awesome.
Maybe these are all issues that have been rectified in a newer config file, which I am simply unaware of. I've been using the file in the first post. I've no idea how to use VSC otherwise I'd have fixed all this myself. If someone can update the file, it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by lowkeyalextho,

Pj1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The editor's mostly working, however there are a few things missing.
Demons 5-12 cannot have their stats edited, only their skills.
A large number of skills are not present in the editor, they're probably all early-game skills. I did notice that OP mentioned there were some restrictions with making the file, if anyone could fix this it would be awesome.
Maybe these are all issues that have been rectified in a newer config file, which I am simply unaware of. I've been using the file in the first post. I've no idea how to use VSC otherwise I'd have fixed all this myself. If someone can update the file, it would be greatly appreciated.
With skills there was a limitation with number skills you can put in a list so I try to only add the strongest of each. The limitation dosen't effect if you replace skill list with just their Id numbers but that would require looking at the spreadsheet sheet. The names of skills are just Google translate of Japanese. The spreadsheet as every skill skill id, item id, demon ids, all the addresses for main characters stats and skills and demons 1 to 12 stats and skills.

lowkeyalextho

Trophies
Website
fuck.com
XP
Country
United States
With skills there was a limitation with number skills you can put in a list so I try to only add the strongest of each. The limitation dosen't effect if you replace skill list with just their Id numbers but that would require looking at the spreadsheet sheet. The names of skills are just Google translate of Japanese. The spreadsheet as every skill skill id, item id, demon ids, all the addresses for main characters stats and skills and demons 1 to 12 stats and skills.
thank you for informing me, I'm currently making a modified json file with just the ID numbers, by cross referencing the spreadsheet. I'll upload it when I've made headway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.