Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation Dx2 now out for Android and iOS

zIsD6BE.png

SEGA/Atlus quietly released their latest mobile game: a Shin Megami Tensei game. Called Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation Dx2, the game was supposed to release within the week, but ended up on the App Store and Google Play Store early without an official announcement. Initially, Dx2 launched in Japan earlier this year to widespread success, becoming one of the most popular games on the Japanese Play Store. This mobile title marks the first time an Atlus game wasn't self published, and rather published instead by its parent company, SEGA. Dx2 is a gacha game, which takes the RPG elements from the Shin Megami Tensei series and works them into a mobile, free-to-play format.

:arrow: Official Site

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, for the little that I played, I feel like the game play could be better if it was landscape. Also, compared to FEH, it seems like it is easier to disconnected.

Last edited by KingVamp,

AT-LOWDeSu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The story is absolute garbage, but the gameplay is pretty solid. I'll skip every dialogue option, but play through the entirety of the game :)

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Definitely not the first thing since you have to unlock the shop... And it's a F2P gacha game, what did you expect honestly?

its the first thing they offer you when you unlock the shop (which is like 6 minutes into the game) and I expect some level of decency from actual publishers.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its the first thing they offer you when you unlock the shop (which is like 6 minutes into the game) and I expect some level of decency from actual publishers.
Usually just ignore things like this, but I did laugh when I seen the price. Like I may as well buy a "real" game at this point.

It is alright game, ignoring all the pay stuff.

AT-LOWDeSu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dialogue affects your alignment lol

Setting yourself up for disaster.
I'll either get Chaos or Law-- neither one really bothers me. So I don't see the problem. Though I have been trying to read some of the story, but it still really bothers me, so i'm contemplating on whether or not i'll skip the rest of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr