Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse Story Trailer released

Atlus has uploaded the english story trailer for their latest entry into the Shin Megami Tensei series.
The story of Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse is one of human pawns being shuffled across a chessboard by the higher deities. One lone Hunter, the game’s protagonist, meets an early demise and through a pact with a lesser god, is brought back to life in exchange for his pledge of servitude. From there, the protagonist allies with other Hunters in the ruins of post-apocalyptic Tokyo beginning a plot that crosses over with the events of the original Shin Megami Tensei IV.

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse is set for a Q3 2016 North American release, exclusively on Nintendo 3DS.

:arrow: Official Website

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
should I play SMT: IV first? cz I heard it's more like sidestory rather than continuation..
It's a sidestory, yes, but based off of events from SMTIV. You probably could play this without knowledge of SMTIV, but it's a great game, so you should play it and you'll be better prepared (in more ways than one) for Apocalypse.
I'm kinda new to SMT series and I heard there are 3 paths (?) in this game so..
Apparently people are saying Apocalypse is based off of the neutral path, so it's not like you need to complete a 70+ hour game three times in order to enjoy Apocalypse. One playthrough is enough. Look up spoiler-free ending guides for SMTIV and you'll be fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.