1. UltraSUPRA

UltraSUPRA No Hope, No Escape, No Mask

United States
    Before Nocturne HD comes out, I want to know a few things.

1. Is there a hack for the SNES or GBA versions of SMT1 that ports over the iOS version's translation? I don't want to use a fan translation if I don't have to.
    2. Is this timeline accurate?

2. DS1

DS1 伝説のサラリーマン

United States
    For $10 it better come with the sticker

UltraSUPRA likes this.
  3. FGFlann

FGFlann GBAtemp Advanced Fan

=_= Why would you do this?

GuyInDogSuit likes this.
  4. UltraSUPRA

UltraSUPRA No Hope, No Escape, No Mask

United States
    Of course, some of it is wrong, but discarding the non-SMT games, how accurate is it?

5. FGFlann

FGFlann GBAtemp Advanced Fan

A serious answer? lol

Outside of direct sequels such as 1 -> 2 and 4 -> Apocalypse, the links between the games are tenuous and mostly thematic. You will not find direct story links between Nocturne and any of the other games*, for example, but you will find thematic links because of the mythologies that the games draw from and special bonus character appearances that are just for fun and not part of a larger intertwined canon. I.e Raidou and Dante.

*When the first teaser for SMT5 dropped it featured what looked like Magatsuhi leaking from defeating demons which links it to Nocturne, and the new trailer shows a situation that relates to Nocturne's true demon ending. But at this point the links are still tenuous and we don't have enough information to definitively say the stories will be linked in any meaningful way. It would be cool for it to be a direct sequel to Nocturne however.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Nocturne, feature, Megami