ROM Hack RELEASE Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster Save Editor

Amuyea

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just rising the exp will auto adjust the level?
From Save Wizard, "The thing is depending on which is highest the game auto corrects. So if you change level to 50 but exp is enough to get to 99 you will level up to 99 as soon as you gain more exp but if you change level to 50 and reset xp to 0 when you gain exp it will go up to how much you should have at level 50."

Hope that helps

Reactions: LeyendaV

DrNr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Oh noo, 4 hours :(

I have no idea how I can make it simple to use for new people to python
no worries, in fact the problem came from my lack of attention so don't bother yourself, but if you still want to make it more newbiefriendly, then try to make tutorial on how to install the requirement. for my case i needed to search about a tutorial video, and those stuff. however your save editor is quite good so thank you very much

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
From Save Wizard, "The thing is depending on which is highest the game auto corrects. So if you change level to 50 but exp is enough to get to 99 you will level up to 99 as soon as you gain more exp but if you change level to 50 and reset xp to 0 when you gain exp it will go up to how much you should have at level 50."

Hope that helps
It certainly does, thanks!

Oh noo, 4 hours :(

I have no idea how I can make it simple to use for new people to python
Making a detailed, quick guide with links to what to download and how to install would definitely come handy, if you are in the mood to make it.
Would also avoid more "it doesn't work" replies.

Last edited by LeyendaV,

Amuyea

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no worries, in fact the problem came from my lack of attention so don't bother yourself, but if you still want to make it more newbiefriendly, then try to make tutorial on how to install the requirement. for my case i needed to search about a tutorial video, and those stuff. however your save editor is quite good so thank you very much

It certainly does, thanks!

Making a detailed, quick guide with links to what to download and how to install would definitely come handy, if you are in the mood to make it.
Would also avoid more "it doesn't work" replies.
I see, thanks to you both. I will add the guide for python and etc soon :)

JadedNutcase

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a new migraine. For some reason a graphics driver update broke the program (the window has shrunk to to an unusable size and attempting to right click on the icon in the upper left corner then using Size does nothing). Is there anyway can resize the window using Notepad++ to edit the files?

1634780246158.png

Last edited by JadedNutcase,

JadedNutcase

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. I managed to fix it partially by editing the shin.py in Notepad++. (I edited the values under def __init__(self) Height: 1200 Width: 1980) What values do I alter to edit the dimensions of the buttons and their submenus to something easier to use?
1634838619691.png

Amuyea

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a new migraine. For some reason a graphics driver update broke the program (the window has shrunk to to an unusable size and attempting to right click on the icon in the upper left corner then using Size does nothing). Is there anyway can resize the window using Notepad++ to edit the files?

View attachment 280799
Oh no, this is terrible :rofl2:
Ok. I managed to fix it partially by editing the shin.py in Notepad++. (I edited the values under def __init__(self) Height: 1200 Width: 1980) What values do I alter to edit the dimensions of the buttons and their submenus to something easier to use?
View attachment 280879
Buttons:
You see those lines
https://github.com/Amuyea-gbatemp/S...-JP-Save-Editor/blob/master/Shin/Shin.py#L156

Example:
btn_money.move(35, 30)

each of them has the same numbers. 35 is what you want to change. you can change 30 for the spacing between rows after Demon_stats

Submenus:
https://github.com/Amuyea-gbatemp/S...b1a398b3d4801351997cfb7d8c/Shin/Shin.py#L1380
https://github.com/Amuyea-gbatemp/S...b1a398b3d4801351997cfb7d8c/Shin/Shin.py#L1409

Important submenu
https://github.com/Amuyea-gbatemp/S...b1a398b3d4801351997cfb7d8c/Shin/Shin.py#L1456

Edited:
Also, thank you for letting me know, I will do more research on resizing

AbnormalAdept

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kinda bummed out. the raidou code works. only prob is that raidou and dante share the same id. the other version would be raidou. i literally have 2 dantes so it needs a hard mod or something. thanks anyway

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Now my game doesnt boot after editing the save file
It crashes wile reading the save file to load it right after starting it.

EDIT

Tested the Save File in YuZu and it do the same. The Game doesnt boot, it crashes in the loading screen.
Any help?

Attachments

• SaveDataOriginal.rar
    1.6 KB · Views: 93
Last edited by ElYubiYubi,

Amuyea

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now my game doesnt boot after editing the save file
It crashes wile reading the save file to load it right after starting it.

EDIT

Tested the Save File in YuZu and it do the same. The Game doesnt boot, it crashes in the loading screen.
Any help?
What is the game version?

DrNr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
By the way will you do a SMTV save editor when the game will come out, I'm overly excited for the game and kinda curious too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: both of which work well in potplayer