Gaming Shin Megami Tensei Devils Survivor USA (CHEAT.DAT or USRCHEAT.DAT)

xchroahx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i am new here, and i really need help, someone have a cheat.dat or urscheat.dat with this game???

So please if someone have post the link !!!! Thanks
yaynds.gif

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Indeed, but the R4 cheat bug thing will prevent the cheat from appearing. He has the right cheat file, just the wrong firmware. Of course he hasn't bothered to find that out...

Big Kong Boss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sigh.

YSmenu (search it, too much to describe), or the R4cce to edit/delete the games you don't want on your cheat database. Doing so will reduce the number of games the R4 has to read. It's a bug the R4 has, but w/e.

orcommonsense

xchroahx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sp sprry....is cuz i am new here.....so sorry...i dont understan yet...but i have to try...and sorryyyyyy

Big Kong Boss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xchroahx said:
sp sprry....is cuz i am new here.....so sorry...i dont understan yet...but i have to try...and sorryyyyyy
The only thing sorry is your typing. To be serious, you really need to keep in mind that searching is a quick way to find your answer. People create many threads asking for help, when they should look at the source. You got that cheat.dat from the cheat database, right?

Narin worked hard in getting those codes compiled. He also worked hard to write help F.A.Q.s because people experience problems. It was all there. Your question. Your answer.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It doesn't matter if you're new or not. You have a problem - use the search button to see if a solution exists. If you find no solution then make a thread. This applies to every forum on the internet. I can assure you the information you require is there if you look.

You'll make no friends by asking strangers to type out something they have already typed a dozen times before.

EDIT: Also, when someone tells you to use the search button, DO NOT PM them asking the same question yet again!

Vincent T

Trophies
Website
www.myanimelist.net
XP
Country
United States
We can explain that to him a million times, he still won't do it. New people don't even use the search button, OR LOOK AT THE TOP, it's there. All the FAQs you need. People take time to write that so we can have less people make useless topics. So, PLEASE, read.

xchroahx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally i made it...thanls fpr the help guys....but i have one favor to ask.......someone have the Codes EXP for shin megami tensei ??????? i am looking for this codes ....if someone have please help me !!!

GBAtemp and Depravo RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol looks about as fun as a root canal