Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor cheats to work on r4

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Ravenlockheart, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Ravenlockheart
    OP

Newcomer Ravenlockheart Newbie

United States
    Sorry for probably posting this the billionth time but I haven't been able to find out how to get it to work on my r4. I was hoping some one could point me into the right direction for this... any help would be good. [​IMG] To let you know what I've tried..... I've tried using the offical cheats they dont work at all... I've tried downloading from the cheats.gbatemp.net/ data file for the game but it doesn't show up any cheats for it, however it does show up cheats for other games i have. I even tried editing the file to see if it would let me but the program i use crash s all the time. So help is def needed.

2. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    use r4cce (from yasu not the buggy one from r4)
    the r4 bug limits the capability of displaying cheats for all games
    so a quick one

you either delete all the useless game with r4cce
    or
    use yasumenu

this is where all your answers are -> http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=24

3. Ravenlockheart
    OP

United States
    Thank you so much for your help. [​IMG]

4. Ravenlockheart
    OP

United States
    Ok I have tried the remove of codes that aren't needed and the code file shows up on the R4 menu. I have turned the codes on and they still aren't affecting my game at all.... Is it cause i need the yasumenu then? And if so how do i find it on the site cause I looked at the link you sent and then went to the site for downloading the yasumenu and its all in Japanese when i go to the software menu. And i cant get a translation into English on the page. There is English for the front page but not the software page. And i have no idea what file i need to download cause I looked through the list and theres no yasumenu on the software end... I did find the r4cee though which helped out a lot. I just can't find the yasumenu on the page. [​IMG]

5. Ravenlockheart
    OP

United States
    Been playing with the cheats now.... found out some of the codes don't work... some of them do but break the game..... So any ways just figured id update. And thanks for the help again.

6. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    i am not sure where did you get your database?
    if you took codes from gamefags.. of course is broken (because i made that on purpose)
    try download the cheat database from cheats.gbatemp.net
    as mentioned earlier on, most of them should work [​IMG]
    if you are using ysmenu use usrcheat.dat

7. Ravenlockheart
    OP

United States
    I was trying to use the experience codes for the main character and yohoo and the other characte "can't remember the name for the life of me lol". But neither one of them work. Its the one from the gbatemp.net is the codes I'm using. So actually i went down on the list and found some other codes while in battle to quick level gain... So i just used that instead. I can usually do like one fight and then the game freezes if i try to enter into another battle. So i just power off and power back on to go to the battle again till i got to level 80. So its all good. Whats really weired though is if i leave any of the cheats on now after using the level cheat the game will freeze up on me. But if turn them off Everything is fine. So I dont know why it freezes. Maybe you might have an answer to that? But any ways Look forward to hearing your reply on that.