Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure using 'normal' in the same sentence with any game from Atlus is even possible, let alone the Megami Tensei series (though I do understand you are referring to the last DS game from them, and are assuming future releases will be on the 3DS exclusively)

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rockstar said:
no for ds

ah okey than didnt know that
tongue.gif

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Good games for the DS, ports and lame ones for the 3DS. Nothing new here, nooothing new.

Quite excited for this one. I enjoyed Devil Survivor, but Strange Journey was a let down imo.

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Foxi4 said:
Good games for the DS, ports and lame ones for the 3DS. Nothing new here, nooothing new.

Quite excited for this one. I enjoyed Devil Survivor, but Strange Journey was a let down imo.
zelda : orcarina of time is a nice game and resident evil and he new mario games and KH but the rest is crap -_-

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Strange Journey was amazing - I dumped over 50 hours into that game on my initial run. Loved every second. Devil Survivor was amazing as well - so I REALLY can't wait for this one. I hope we get this as a DS title. I wouldn't mind an updated 3DS title like with Overclocked if they're going to add more content, but I hope they just don't translate it and then port it over to the 3DS.

damedus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just hope the 3ds shop will bring a DS shop with unreleased jap games being ported into English ect. They could even add demos from jap games and depending on the D/L queue of people decide if the translation is worth it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @AncientBoi I am really sorry for your loss +2