Gaming Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2, Release: Feb 28

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a huge SMT fan. Can't wait for this!
It'll be a fitting last hurrah for the ds. As far as I know, it's the final great game coming (translation/hack projects excluded).
I hope it lives up to the fun and replayability of the first. I've been waiting for this one for quite awhile.
The last few days before release are gonna be tough. :)

324atk

GBATemp's Personal Chocobo Breeder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't Radiant Historia better?

Flamebait
Ha.

Yeah kinda... :ninja:

Jk :P

Wasn't the release date February 24? It will be hard to wait 4 more days :(

I believe it was originally the 14th or something like that. Who knows it might have just been a false best buy launch date on their site

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i so excited for it i have it pre-ordered and still haven't totally beaten the first one but i go on and off the games a bunch of time im going to play again real soon but this work week schedule i havent had time to time to play alot of hours on my games like when i have a day off

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
I murdered the first game. Every achievement in overclocked and beat lucifer in both releases (though I only bought one). I've been waiting for two for all of this time.

Skarigon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I hope this gets dumped real soon. :D
While I am always happy to go that route, these games (pretty much anything Atlus puts out) deserve purchase. They are a little developer that has a great track record.

Sadly I (And many other people too, I'm sure) usually can't buy their games because they don't really sell Atlus games here, or anywhere outside the states, but I try and buy ones I like anyhow.

Both Devil Survivor and Strange Journey were quite nice, at least in my opinion, and I need some more blasphemy to help me get through my day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over