Gaming Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2, Release: Feb 28

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hmm I'm tempted to download it but I'll get that syndrome again where I wont finish it and play something else... I'll buy it when its released lol

DarkraiHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Can't seem to find it. Whenever I type in the name I get sent to some weird site which has some weird download links with weird contents which is quite weird!
I think I'll wait for the 28th. .-.

DigiTak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its easy to find to bad I can't post the link. But I'll give you all a hint. Youtube. The title:
Obvious hint is obvious said:
Leaked Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2 (USA) DS ROM Download.

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its easy to find to bad I can't post the link. But I'll give you all a hint. Youtube. The title:
Troll.
All those videos are posted by the same person who wants you to go do his/her stupid survey.

Hmm, is posting filenames allowed?

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Troll.
All those videos are posted by the same person who wants you to go do his/her stupid survey.

Hmm, is posting filenames allowed?
I'm pretty sure you can.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found it. I typed 'NDS.Devil.Survivor.2.USA-RLZ.zip ds rom' into Google and boom!
I think you guys can do the rest from there, happy gaming.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Played about the first 20 minutes.
So far so good. Really wouldn't mind a fully-voiced 3DS version right about now though, lol. Been a while since I played the original DS, so kinda spoiled with DS overclocked, i'm used to listening not reading.

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I never beat Devil Survivor 1 but in DS 2 so far it seems like they pretty much switched yuzu and the gilligan guy from DS 1 and thats the personalities for Daichi and Lo
Io seems to be a lot more calm and less girly-girlish than Yuzu and Atsuro was very much a badass compared to Daichi, with all his hacking skills and all. So far I can say I prefer Io a lot over Yuzu, but Daichi seems to be pretty annoying so far... but almost all the other characters have me heavily intrigued: http://www.siliconer...vivor-2-anyway/

Can't wait to run into that smexy dude Joe.. XD Jungo looks hot as well.. and Airi is incredibly cute. Also: Fumi and Makoto are sexy dudettes. I know I'll be heaving a hard time deciding who to put in my team... :>

Also: You didn't miss out on much for not beating the first one. I only went through one ending (Naoya's), but it was hugely disappointing and I heard the other's aren't much better (all of them are pretty much not wrapping things up) but maybe that's gotten better on the 3DS version, since they added an 8th day and all. I still wouldn't play through the game again for that tho.

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It seems they've balanced things better this time around. Yuzu back in DS1 only had 3 movement. This makes me not want to play her.
And I agree, Atsuro's a lot more badass.

Finished the first day, damn that binary flare. Good thing Joe's fast.

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It seems they've balanced things better this time around. Yuzu back in DS1 only had 3 movement. This makes me not want to play her.
And I agree, Atsuro's a lot more badass.

Finished the first day, damn that binary flare. Good thing Joe's fast.
Well, pairing Yuzu up with decent Pokem-- err Demons with auto-abilities like Animal ...thingy (the one that allows you to move again after attacking), Flying (+1 Movement and ignore obstacles) or the one that gives your +3 range (geez, it was only three weeks ago that I played the game last and I can't recall any of the ability names... XD) makes you forget about her one movement less than the others handicap. But yeah, it seems a lot more balanced this time! :>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1