Hacking Shift of Mood at DS-X

MrSpud

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ds-x Guru only came back to do damage control when a user pointed out how he was being ignored/screwed. He pretty much had to answer to his promises, a whole lot of bullcrap IMO. As for thegame07, maybe he finnaly grew some balls? They don't need him to delete threads, rabid1 is doing a fine job at that, beside the forum is pretty much dead, just the way they want it. Casual talk is not welcome on the Ds-x forum, they are way too busy trying to fix all the defective carts (most carts).

BTW, if you tried to get a replacement cart through them, it's no longer their problem. Too bad they didn't tell that guy who waited 7 months, and that's the ONLY reasons that Ds-x Guru came back.

And where is that 1.1.3 firmware? Tried it and it's fine, why can't they release it? How much do they not care? They have the firmware but won't release it? Not even for testing? They just keep sinking lower and lower....

Ds-x Guru is a coward, tried to escape through the back door but tripped over his lies and promises, it's just a matter of time untill he's gone again.

amemoryoncelost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah, just a joke. This little 1.1.3 update is a scam to sell more carts. I'm so glad mine is gone, now if I could just get my cyclo from those scam artists at foundmy I would be alright. Way too many promises and not enough action...

Just because the arm7 fix is solved, there are other issues with far too many games. The R4 may be an older cart, but the thing is updated and when there are issues with games, the problems are usually fixed within a few days to a week.

MrSpud

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Edit: Not worth it...Ds-x sucks
hate2.gif

thing

Trophies
XP
Country
Whois indicates that the domain ds-xtreme.com is registered until 17-Jul-08 and ds-x.com is registered until 31-Jul-08.
Let's see if they will renew it...

ilovengage

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So ... people who want to update to firmware 1.1.3 should do it as fast as possible because maybe soon the update won't work because of the missing server?

MohammadKoush

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rabid1 Re:read plz, Yesterday, 07:39 AM · Forward PM · Reply

Group: Newcomers
Member No.: 51,520

dont you hate your self for been an admin in the ds-shit forum hahhahaha
see what u support .....
pile of shit
and it onli add up more shit
god i hate every one that say ds-shit is the thing
and btw fpga my ass

Ha ha! Fuck you! The only way I would hate myself is if I gave a shit about what some useless waste of pigskin like you thought. You are less than nothing to me but if your petty little PM makes you feel better more power too you

what you gys think of Rabid1 act and then he banns my account in ds-x forum

MohammadKoush

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you see i did ask him if he hate been an admin in the ds-x form, bc of the fact the product is well dead, i was not sayen any thing bad towerd him personaly.
if u read nothen was pointed towerd him
its like asken some one dont you hate your self worken for mc donalds its like your stuck with the lowst job ... in in his case been an admin
now i might have sounded other wise but read it again and see nothing towerd him but i gess he did take it the rong way insted of reading it carfull any way i still hold it that the product is one ripp off and been an admin in the form to support it must be hell .... good luck Rabid1 you will need it .......lol

Virusak

Trophies
XP
Country
you asked him if he hates himself, not hate being an admin, I would take such a message kinda personal, but maybe banning was a too big punishement, as an admin he should be able to deal with such messages and also reply adequatly

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
MohammadKoush said:
Rabid1 Re:read plz, Yesterday, 07:39 AM · Forward PM · Reply

Group: Newcomers
Member No.: 51,520

dont you hate your self for been an admin in the ds-shit forum hahhahaha
see what u support .....
pile of shit
and it onli add up more shit
god i hate every one that say ds-shit is the thing
and btw fpga my ass

Ha ha! Fuck you! The only way I would hate myself is if I gave a shit about what some useless waste of pigskin like you thought. You are less than nothing to me but if your petty little PM makes you feel better more power too you

what you gys think of Rabid1 act and then he banns my account in ds-x forum

Perhaps he could have reacted a little better but it seems like you pretty much goaded him into the response he gave...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: So true