Shenmue III launch trailer teases the long-awaited sequel to the Dreamcast cult classic

The long wait for Shenmue III has almost come to a close, with the game releasing in less than a week's time. Shenmue III continues the story of the previous entry in the franchise, Shenmue II, which released all the way back in 2001, 18 years ago. With the launch imminent, the development team behind the game has uploaded a trailer, showing off bits of story cutscenes and voice-acted dialogue. The almost two-decade wait will be concluded on November 19th, when Shenmue III launches for the PlayStation 4 and Epic Games Store.

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joy isn't in the trailer? Time to riot fans. :creep:

"Meanwhile, I'm just over here in Kamurocho doing shit like this":

"The fuck is this Ryo kid doing, always looking at his watch? Doing the same move over and over? And said moves looking like carbon copies of that one Ryu-looking guy in Virtua Fighter? Not to mention, your father lost to the equivalent of Lau Ka Long!? Bitch, I could Break this Lan Di fellow up, Slug him, or give him a taste of that good 'ole THUG LIFE that chinpira are all about these days, like the Mad Dog of Shimano that I am! It's been 18 years, and he still hasn't got his revenge! And I overheard something about how this isn't the final game or something. Is Shenmue 4 going to be about Ryo and his run-ins with the Tojo Clan? Because if it ain't, this series ain't got a future!"

;)

Reactions: DS1

Lazyboss

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
This game going to suck so bad with those robotic punchable faces.
I didn't see any difference from the last year trailer.

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This game going to suck so bad with those robotic punchable faces.
I didn't see any difference from the last year trailer.
I don't think anyone will judge buying the game on what or how ther faces move - if the game gets an 8 plus from most revs noone will giv a cows arse if the faces looked like a pigs arse:D

Lazyboss

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Man I don't know, looks like you are obsessed by cows and pigs arses :rofl2:

Anyway, it's not about the faces, even the combat look simple and lame, I never play any shenmue games but imagine doing side quests with this lame combat system and those faces for like 30+ hours, and the reaction of the characters will kill the story.
Every year I see new trailer with little differences, they are so slow on finish this project, and fixing bugs will take forever if they keep working like that.

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Man I don't know, looks like you are obsessed by cows and pigs arses :rofl2:

Anyway, it's not about the faces, even the combat look simple and lame, I never play any shenmue games but imagine doing side quests with this lame combat system and those faces for like 30+ hours, and the reaction of the characters will kill the story.
Every year I see new trailer with little differences, they are so slow on finish this project, and fixing bugs will take forever if they keep working like that.
No I'm not obsessed with cows or pigs arses it just sounds better than saying shit :lol: this is wher you can't appreciate the game as not played the originals-we will wait for the reviews I guess

Reactions: Lazyboss

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: He's right behind me, isn't he? +1