Hacking Shaun White Snowboarding Road Trip

Duane

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
when i start my backup (burnt on a verbatim dvd-r at 1x speed) everything runs fine till i choose singleplayer and chose my control preference. Either the disc keeps spinning forever or it says game disc coult not be read. What could be the problem and how to solve this?

Luriden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Duane said:
when i start my backup (burnt on a verbatim dvd-r at 1x speed) everything runs fine till i choose singleplayer and chose my control preference. Either the disc keeps spinning forever or it says game disc coult not be read. What could be the problem and how to solve this?

Burn another one. Verbatim is a good brand and the game runs perfectly for me. You probably just burned a dud.

Duane

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
but everywhere i read it says u should burn at 1x speed for better loading times? What is a good suggested burning speed then when using verbatim dvd-r ?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Duane said:
but everywhere i read it says u should burn at 1x speed for better loading times? What is a good suggested burning speed then when using verbatim dvd-r ?

A few years ago, even the latest burners had problems with burning at high speeds like 4x. Now Good burners in combination with good media, have problems with slow speeds below 8x.

alucard77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought the native read speed on the wii is 6x. I use Memorex DVD-Rs at 6x in ImgBurn and have not experienced any problems.

Try that, see if that helps.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
alucard77 said:
I thought the native read speed on the wii is 6x. I use Memorex DVD-Rs at 6x in ImgBurn and have not experienced any problems.

Try that, see if that helps.

That's the native reading speed. Just burn good discs and the Wii will read it, and new burners burn fine with 8x and/or faster.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr