Hacking Share your custom Atmosphere (fusee-secondary) bootlogos.

Essasetic

General Spectator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
(for quite obvious reasons) you can't edit the Sept bootscreen. So please don't ask about that in the comments.

I've noticed (quite weirdly) there are no custom bootscreen threads for atmosphere. So (after learning about it in the ReSwitched discord server and getting banned shortly afterwards).

I decided to make a thread gathering everyone's creations.

Here is how to do it:

1. Open BCT.ini in your Atmosphere folder

2. Paste in this command (in-between stage1 and exosphere)
[stage2]
custom_splash = atmosphere/bootlogo.bmp
you may change the directory and name of the .bmp to your liking. Remember to save it afterwards though.

3. Open up GIMP (with your bootlogo of choice) and rotate it 90 degrees anticlockwise. Then set the mode to RGB (by going into Image > Mode > RGB) then go Precision and set it to 32bit integer.

4. Export it as a .bmp (save it in the directory you put in the BCT.ini and give it the name you put in the BCT.ini). Now you should get some options. Under "Advanced Options" go into 32bit and set it to "X8 R8 G8 B8". Then export it.

5. Boot the Atmosphere payload

6. ???

7. Profit.

There is also some bootscreens on the Atmosphere github (that were submitted to ScriesM but most didn't make it in the final product). If you want to take a look at them (or change your bootlogo to one of those from the GitHub) here's the link: https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere-splashes

Enjoy! :D

Essasetic

General Spectator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I guess I'll start off then. Decided to get one of the bootscreens from the GitHub (I liked) and converted it. Credit for the splashscreen goes to Extra.
Extra_3.png

Attachments

• bootlogo.bmp
    3.5 MB · Views: 1,663

ELY_M

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I liked old text string - the one with rocket. I do not know what happened to it. I never seen that on my switch.

SaffronXL

The Grand Galactic Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pixelated mushroom in green or red. So exciting.

Attachments

• bootlogoa.bmp
    3.5 MB · Views: 1,112
  • bootlogora.bmp
    3.5 MB · Views: 1,916
Reactions: laz305

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Shame it wasn't Facebook that paused them
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Fucking lame. Thread viewed 1000 times and only one reply that doesnt even answer what I asked.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.
    I mean. All I ask was for people to see if ONE, SINGLE website is working properly in edge. 1000 people see it but cant be bothered at all
    Ready to just leave this place anyway. The amount of shit talking and bullying behavior that goes unchecked is crazy. No where else do I see this shit towards me and others. Not even on reddit have I been talked to like I have here by other members
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I did read the last sentence in your post by the way. Maybe try changing the privacy settings in your browser to standard if that works.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I've also heard that Chromium-based browsers will stop working with ad-blockers.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Please dont go we need you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I really learned not to give a fuck what others do online it's helped ease my mind try it sometime.
    @SylverReZ That reply to you was when we werent on good terms. lol. I tried everything. Changing privacy settings etc.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Fuck Chromium. Firefox 4evar.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    (Firefox 4 now, anyway. Let's see if they pull some crap too.)
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Netscape ftw
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Funny enough went to download chrome Bing gave error installed Firefox fine
    +1
    Thing is , the videos work fine in the Edge Dev and Canary builds. But whatever the fix they made was, has never been pushed to Beta or Stable builds. Its been that way for as far back as I tested. Which was Edge 84. They are on 125 now.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Yeah, and I was in quite a mood at that time. I would consider choosing Firefox or Opera instead, been using Firefox for over 7 years now than Chrome.
    Tried contacting Nintendo to see if they can reach out to MS about it. But Nintendo said the videos are working fine. Without enough people saying no, they don't work fine, it will never get fixed.
    I have Firefox and used it for many years. But Edge runs noticible faster on my pc at both opening and loading pages.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I don't think Nintendo will know anything about troubleshooting Edge. They mostly do technical support regarding their console family.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: I don't think Nintendo will know anything about troubleshooting Edge. They mostly do technical...