Hacking Share your custom Atmosphere (fusee-secondary) bootlogos.

JayBae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why is there not a normal way to replace the atmosphere logo? I replaced the hekate one easy enough... But I cannot figure out how to replace the Atmosphere one...

Last edited by JayBae,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why is there not a normal way to replace the atmosphere logo? I replaced the hekate one easy enough... But I cannot figure out how to replace the Atmosphere one...

Lmao Blame SciresM lol

Custom splash screen BMP parsing is no longer supported (as it slows down boot for 99% of users).
  • To compensate for this, a script to insert a custom splash screen into a package3 binary has been added to the utilities folder of the atmosphere repository.
Another thing he changed in 1.0.0 changelog, the other thing you question about BCT.ini

JayBae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lmao Blame SciresM lol

Custom splash screen BMP parsing is no longer supported (as it slows down boot for 99% of users).
  • To compensate for this, a script to insert a custom splash screen into a package3 binary has been added to the utilities folder of the atmosphere repository.
Another thing he changed in 1.0.0 changelog, the other thing you question about BCT.ini
thamx this was helpful!

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
can someon
1.png
e inject this into a package 3 file? if i try it myself then it doesnt patch it. still have the stock ams boot logo

zamastyle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hijacked a nice enough background from google. Cleaned it up and tacked in some prompts. Needed something that looked decent on a switch and reminded users how to get to hekate settings because I was getting a lot of "i forgot how to..." texts

Attachments

• bootlogo.bmp
    3.5 MB · Views: 24
Reactions: laz305 and BigOnYa

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
made this for fun when i was updating atmosphere for the hell of it. art is by @1TZAH on twitter!View attachment 428647
nice, do you have a matching background?
Post automatically merged:

Lmao Blame SciresM lol

Oooooo how do we do that?
  • insert a custom splash screen into a package3

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nice, do you have a matching background?
Post automatically merged:

Oooooo how do we do that?
How to spoil something that was perfectly working. :(
I've not the competence to install/use/understand-what-is Python.

You guys can refer to this post.

https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/blob/master/docs/features/configurations.md

Adding a Custom Boot Splashscreen​

Atmosphère provides its own default splashscreen which is displayed at boot time. However, this can be replaced at will.

Boot splash screens must be 1280x720 resolution.
(this size will be the full screen logo shared above…not the little one…the little image is for the IPs patch version)

A script can be found inside the source tree (/utilities/insert_splash_screen.py) for inserting a custom splash screen into a release binary.

To do so, execute the following command on the script: python insert_splash_screen.py <path to your splash screen image> <path to /atmosphere/package3 on your SD card>

Like so:
python insert_splash_screen.py sodabootsplash.png package3

Need to have python3 installed and download this utility:
https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/blob/master/utilities/insert_splash_screen.py

I typically copy the image and a clean copy of package3 into the same directory as the Python utility. Once I have my new package3 I backup my original and move the new one in its place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...