Share your best 'get-free-stuff' sites

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by FireEmblemGuy, Mar 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FireEmblemGuy
    OP

FireEmblemGuy Celebrating a decade of shitposting

Jul 6, 2007
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    I figured it'd be a good idea to have a topic to introduce people to the site you use to get free stuff, and take a look at what other people are having some luck with.
    For example, almost everyone uses, has tried, or has heard of GamingLagoon and PrizeRebel, but there's a lot of good ones out there that I haven't seen any one use that are pretty cool. For example:

[​IMG]
    There's no custom ordering, but they do give you songs through iTunes for 15-20 points('Swagbucks'), and they have some interesting sweepstakes, like guitars, GH/RB axe signed by Gene Simmons, and tickets + Meet n' Greet passes to see Theory of a Deadman. You get points by searching, trading in games or old electronics(bad idea), or by using their shopping tool, which I've never tried. I've gotten about $20 in Amazon.com cards, $50 in other cards combined, and a few songs from iTunes.

[​IMG]
    YourFreeiStuff isn't really the same as the other ones; you actually have to spend maybe 3 buccks to complete an offer, then refer your other people if you want a prize. Still, from 4 people for a 16gb iPod Nano to 8 for a 32GB iPod Touch(or just 6 for the $300 cash option), it's not bad. Honestly, If I had any money, I'd repay anyone at least $3 to complete the $2.95 AmazingWebStore sign up just for the referral. $24 and my sign-up is a lot cheaper than paying for a 32GB Touch.

Anyone have anyplace else they'd like to share?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice