1. raxadian

raxadian GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Argentina
    If you look around there are online scans of a "gaming" magazine for Arcade cabinets. No links provided due to legal reasons.

Do not confuse Electronic Games with Electronic Gaming Monthly. The second is a newer magazine and may still exist in digital form?

There was also a magazine for Arcade cabinets owners but I cannot remember the name of it.

Stealphie likes this.
  2. Gunz4Hire

Gunz4Hire Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I actually Got this in the mail yesterday, its a Niveus Media Extender EDGE, the company partnered with microsoft to produce a WMC extender, they put a xbox 360 motherboard in this case and gave it gigantic passive cooling, ive only ever seen 3 and i believe it never officially sold by them
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. WiiHomebrew+Snes

WiiHomebrew+Snes GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    That's cool as hell, wonder if that would help prevent RROD :rofl2:

Gunz4Hire and Stealphie like this.
  4. Zarxrax

Zarxrax GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I think I have a button from the Blockbuster Video World Game Championship from around 1993 or 94. Then I have some old merchandise like Donkey Kong Country and Mortal Kombat POGs.

Stealphie likes this.
  5. sloppycrap

sloppycrap Member
    Newcomer

Afghanistan
  6. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

United States
    I don't know if this is the kind of thing people looking for in this topic.

But I found this youtube channel that shows of something called 3D0 M2 which seems to be so rare, this is the only youtube channel that talks about it with games of it. :blink:

TheTrueDream42 likes this.
  7. RivenMain

RivenMain GBAtemp Regular

United States
    [​IMG]
    I have This Ps Vita, at first sight it may seem like an ordinary Limited Edition Hatsune Miku Vita, but actually it was a Singapore release. (pch-1106). I've looked and looked, but this is the only confirmation that this handheld was sold. Rest online are Japan's PCHJ10001-10002..

Last edited by RivenMain, Aug 5, 2020
    TheTrueDream42 likes this.
  8. alexander1970

alexander1970 Hörspiel Fan

Austria
    An Ad with "Captain Kirk" William Shatner for the Commodore VIC20:

hqdefault.jpg images.jpg maxresdefault.jpg

and the Ad itself:

9. TheTrueDream42

TheTrueDream42 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Etrian Odyssey Mobile. Existing during the earliest days of phone games, and famous for not being really good, there is very little information on the game. When searching the Japanese name there is often little results. That said, there is blog featuring a fairly detailed playthrough of the game: http://dihyhi.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-47.html

Most notably, screenshots of monsters, town NPC, and Stratum designs. A lot of it reuses EO1 assets, as well as using a lot of recolored sprites. There are about five new monsters though (not counting recolors), but they use a different art style and therefore stick out like a sore thumb:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And here're some sites you can find easily searching online, covering everything else:
    The wiki, which covers basically everything, but has no images: https://w.atwiki.jp/sekaiju_mobile/
    This site, which has detailed maps: http://k2.fc2.com/cgi-bin/hp.cgi/seqm/
    And finally this playlist of the music up to the first Stratum of the game (this is all I found searching Japanese video sites too): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuw2FaP0vGRLvpAbki0s_Z0S8WGsI0Cqx

Also can someone tell me why Japanese wikis/guide sites never have any sort of images on the sites?

10. Ryccardo

Ryccardo watching Thames TV from London

Italy
    To compensate for the abuse of text as image that most japanese sites do?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - historical, marketing, material