Hacking shane9b3 's Amiibo cards

shane9b3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So instead of hijacking @CompC 's thread anymore (here), I thought I would start my own.

I will be adding cards as I have time to make them, I will keep all cards in the 1st post.

If you have any requests for sizes or design's just ask, I may have time to do it.

BOTW Regular

BackBOTW.png LinkArchorBOTW.png ZeldaBOTW.png LinkRiderBOTW.png BokoblinBOTW.png GuardianBOTW.png

BOTW Blue

LinkArchorBlueBOTW.png ZeldaBlue1BOTW.png LinkRiderBlueBOTW.png BokoblinBlueBOTW.png GuardianBlueBOTW.png

BOTW Alternatives

LinkArchorBlueAltBOTW.png ZeldaBlueBOTW.png LinkBOTW4.png LinkBOTW2.png LinkBOTW.png

30th Anniversary

30thBack.png 8bit.png 30thLinkMajora.png

SSB - Alternative

ssbmariocolor-png.84540
ssbluigicolor-png.84539
ssbganondorfcolor-png.84538
ssbtoonlinkcolor-png.83611
ssbzeldacolor-png.83612
ssbbowsercolor-png.83610

Last edited by shane9b3,

shane9b3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you open to requests? Ones for the unreleased Majora's Mask and Skyward Sword Links would be great. Your style for these are neat!
They are on my list to do, just trying to find the right art for them. Probably by the first of next week I should have something together.

marduk666

THE INFINITE NOOB
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These look really good, any way you could share your grey backgrounds and the back background for the botw cards I'm going to attempt to make cards that go with that theme for wolf/ssb/8bit/Fierce Diety Link Cards, and Thanks

D

Deleted User

I absolutely love these <3
It'd be cool to see if someone would get these professionally printed but if it was to occur I'd suggest some sort of 2 layer-card where you put the tag inside (like the real ones) and then seal :P

Reactions: shane9b3

marduk666

THE INFINITE NOOB
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Love The Way these Twilight Princess Ones Look, can you do the SSB Cards with the Twilight Princess Logo, I Believe thats the game they represent, Except the toon ones of course. Good Work Sir.

Reactions: shane9b3

shane9b3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Love The Way these Twilight Princess Ones Look, can you do the SSB Cards with the Twilight Princess Logo, I Believe thats the game they represent, Except the toon ones of course. Good Work Sir.

I think they are from OoT, but I made the Link for TP, I might do them again for OoT
Here are some Link ones

LinkSSBTPBOTW.png LinkSSBTPBOTWBlue.png LinkSSBTPBOTWClose.png LinkSSBTPBOTWCloseBlue.png

Edit: Made some changes to the cards

Last edited by shane9b3,

Khar00f

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm curious about what labels are people using to print,

Are you printing directly on the plastic cards or on labels and sticking them on?

Are you laminating them?

Anyone care to take a picture of a real one and post it, I got my cards, but haven't printed anything yet.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

marduk666

THE INFINITE NOOB
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those also look great, the reason that I think the ssb cards are twilight princess are because Zelda gives twilight bow Gannon gives sword of six sages (from TP) been so long since I played it I cannot remember if sheik is in TP she could be skyward sword idk thllI but link gives the twilight clothes

Anyway good work, and thanks

shane9b3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sheik is from OoT, Hyrule Warriors and Hyrule Warriors Legends. Also Ganondorf is also from OoT, that's the only reason that I thought they where all from OoT.

But I may be wrong, not 100% sure either way.

Last edited by shane9b3,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder 101
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I think that's what you have
    Thanks for providing further evidence of my claim in a single comment. lol.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    pff\
    You're a gaslighting narcissist. Everyone out to get you. You wont get professional help because you'll just chalk up their diagnosis as another conspiracy out to get you.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    leave me alone, I'm not going to engage with you anymore, bye
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Motherfucker I was checked by a psychiatrist and there's nothing wrong with me
    okay. Bye. Thought you were leaving anyway. Why are you still around? You already said goodbye to everyone here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so stop spurting your nonsense
    lol. liar.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now, both of you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea you're just a mean bully
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    he SHOULD
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and NOW
    liar, loudmouth, cussing and swearing, all angry
    ok. sorry. ill stop now. promise
    Sooo. How about Dune part 1 & 2? The cinematography is fantastic, but thats some of the most boring ass sci-fi Ive seen in my life.
    haven't seen both
    Im going to see the new Godzilla next week. Sure they aren't some cinematic masterpieces but the last few were all really great and fun popcorn flicks to see on the big screen.
    can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas
    Me neither, not precisely. I think the last one I went to was Top Gun Maverick
    Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely see the new Planet of the Apes in a theater too.
    @DinohScene Can you please delete my comment here? I cant edit since it'
    ..since it's locked and I really dont want to be a part of their attention seeking nonsense any longer.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/goodbye-guys-girls-others.653902/#post-10401826