Not open for further replies.

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hello all,

Do you think about what you have done with the Wood For R4???

Because of you, the R4 continue to be sold, and worth, you offer your work for all others R4SDHC, R4i, etc...

Because of you, these shit flashcard still on the market

And what about Acekard? You have no respect for it?

Please, stop release new Wood, Stop that and let all the R4/R4i/etc... Die for EVER!!!

closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
bitonio6 said:
Hello all,

Because of you, the R4 continue to be sold, and worth, you offer your work for all others R4SDHC, R4i, etc...

Please, stop release new Wood, Stop that and let all the R4/R4i/etc... Die for EVER!!!

closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif
so, did your DSTTi run the new pokegames as quickly as Wood?
It's an ALTERNATIVE firmware, if idiots buy it and suck it up later, than it's their fault

P.S: You'r Hero, Normmatt, the main coder of AKAIO, is responsible for Wood's success no less than Yellow Wood Goblin

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why don't you let the DSTT die?

Being serious, this thread is just bullshit. IF YWG wants to release firmware for the R4 than he should go for it. He owes fuck all to anyone, hence no one has any right to lecture him. Also Wood is open source so anyone can play around with it. And lastly what does Acekard has to do with it? Wood is based off the AKRPG which is also open source.

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
Trophies
XP
Country
There are n00bs out there with these carts that could bring awesome home-brew in the future. When they find out the can't play the latest games, they wind up here and the next thing you know there an active part of the community. Plus, Wood R4 isn't even the authors main project, Wood R.P.G. is. Besides, I don't here you Acekard fanboys complaining about AKAIO, which in many respects is just like wood, where the team (practically in the AceKards case) has abandoned the card and some generous people come along and make it work. Wood is a very good thing.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here's the part I don't get. Why would the OP find that WoodR4 is to blame? The vast majority of these clones came about long before the release of WoodR4.

Anyways, cool trollings bro.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it totally sucks that that Wood is really good. Dude you're an ass. If the other flash cards want my money they'll have to update and make something worth buying. That's what Supercard did. They don't seem to be having a problem selling cards. So if an R4 Gold with wood is as good as a name brand card then the name brand needs to go back to the drawing board and roll out something new. How many of the so called name brands have hung us out to dry? Cyclo, DSTT, M3, Ninapass. I'd rather buy an card for a few bucks, run wood and not get screwed like I have been in the past.

Kiekoes

Former DS-Scene Staff
Trophies
Website
ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah of course, Wood R4 sucks, and so doeas AKAIO, because of AKAIO stupid clones (Hyper R4i) are on the market! Yeah let wood and AKAIO die!

No seriously, you're just plain stupid.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thought thread would have been deleted by now or atleast locked...

However why the need for such a bitter thread? You were more than happy to use YSmenu on your DSTT. Just because Wood doesn't work on your DSTT doesn't mean you can attack YWG or Wood.

I'm sure if Wood ever works on the DSTT you'll install it straight away.

Shame on you for creating this thread, and don't worry, we'll remember.

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
Trophies
XP
Country
Rydian said:
To clarify, the Acekard team hasn't abandoned the card like the R4. They developed a 1.4.1 fix and update their official firmware when absolutely needed (such as for the "bad batch" issue).

They just leave the OS development to AKAIO.
That's why I said "practically"
They still manufacture the cards and develop the patches to break the system updates, but they have nothing to do with the OS.

dekuleon

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You're being stupid man. Cuz many people buy R4 withouthing knowing anything about flashcards, and Wood can save them.

I bought an R4 in 2007 and it was the bomb. I could stay with it utill now, cuz this Wood makes it as good as the best flashcard. Why? Cuz it runs everygame!!

pspunabletohack

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Lol Are You Crazy Mabe Because You Have An Acekard
But alot of people don't have such card because reasons like mine
1. I Hate Buying Online
2. Flashcard are blocked in my country so
dry.gif

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bitonio6 said:
Hello all,

closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif
Go away.

Are you seriously that jealous that you couldn't figure out how to keep DSTT/YSMenu updated?

Matthew

Trophies
XP
Country
Go whine about the lack of updates for your card elsewhere. Or even better, download Wood Source and modify it to work with your card
smile.gif

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, this thread serves no purpose other than complaining about a flashcart you don't like and in turn starting arguments.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.