ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hello, i just thought i would give those who care an update on what is going on in shadowxp land...

i am constantly working (for money) or working (at college). any spare time i get is spent with friends or playing my new 360 which, i am considering flashing, however my internet (isp virgin media) is being utter shite right now and i have no idea why, possibly because of the 360? i play on live alot (gamertag: HipsterSocks) and my bittorrent and download speeds in general are throttled, i get my 1mb/s for about twenty seconds because everything slows to a crawl and my maximum download speed is 35-40kb/s... it's ridiculous.
hate2.gif

last saturday i went paintballing. in the snow. it was awesome, i got hurt, and now i have epic man flu which is killing me.
frown.gif

i am very much willing to work on the tempcast but i'm not so sure if anyone wants me/needs me there any more? a lot of the team everyone knows and loves seems to have reformed..

i am anti-valentines day

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Of course you're needed on the team. You're the ShadowXP to our SonicVista! That means nothing, but you're wanted/needed. And paintballing sounds like fun, shame about that "epic man flu" though.
laugh.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need you for Tempcast, that is why I asked to get you on. I feel we have some rapport going when we've chatted on skype and attempted them before. VVoltz is very easy going so you won't have a problem there. Ditto with Ace & Mthr.

Never recorded with MR_COW so no idea and Spikey has seemed to vanished for a reason.

Virgin has been shitty for me lately too, I've not been able to get the Wii online for weeks now and getting torrents is a bit dodgy unless its before 12 or after 7PM. My private sites are very quick and always go at full speed. I phoned Virgin and they say its because of the snow...we only had snow here for two days though. Steam seems fine though, always top speed which makes Virgins exscuse sound like cat shit, snow my arse.

You know something? Valentines sucks for me too, just spent a ton of cash on presents, shit the Mrs is happy with a chocolate bar but I have to be flash didn't I? Also gotta spend a ton when we go out. I'm sure I'll be moaning if I was single though.

Anyway glad you're fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr