Gaming Shadows of Valentia director wants to do a Binding Blade remake (ROY'S OUR BOI!)

NANASHI89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dafuq do you mean by Shadows of Valentia wants to do a remake? You mean the team of SoV?
Yeah, forgot to put "Director" in the title, and I don't know how to edit titles with Tapatalk. Gonna try using the laptop.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pokem

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hype. After that, if they do Blazing Sword, Nintendo can have all my property. They can own me and make me their slave.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Yeah, forgot to put "Director" in the title, and I don't know how to edit titles with Tapatalk. Gonna try using the laptop.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk
Fixed it for you. You can't edit the titles yourself, you'll just have to report your own post to get the staff's attention and we'll fix it for you :)
OR if we just happen to notice it like this ;)

Reactions: Pokem and NANASHI89

Mansize

GBATemp Hardware
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
"...if he had to choose," hm, that doesn't sound he's too willing.

"Roy's story has never been told", well obvs that person isn't aware of fan translation patches or severely underestimates the intelligence of his fans XD.

As much as I'm enjoying Echoes right now, I'd rather see a 1-on-1 remake of Blazing Sword & Sacred Stones with updated graphics, PLUS an updated version of FE6 to bring it up to par to those games or at least remove design flaws (like Merlinus). All three of them combined in one game with the same engine/mechanics would be awesome...kind of like Mario All Stars. Paves the way for Roy, Lyn, Eliwood, Hector, Ephraim, Eirika to join in Super Smash Bros alongside Alm and Celica (while all the boring blue-haired FE characters are dropped because "irrelevant").

Reactions: Seliph

AtomSmasherMazionga

GBATemp Resident Atom Smasher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd love to see the Jugdrali Sagas released in the west. Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776 were-ARE the peak Of Fire Emblem Potential. Of course, I wouldn't object to something new either, and I mean COMPLETELY new, not recycling the older themes so much. That, or maybe go back to a Time before Marth, maybe do a game with Anri as the protagonist....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: