Shadows of Valentia director wants to do a Binding Blade remake (ROY'S OUR BOI!)

Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by NANASHI89, May 22, 2017.

1. NANASHI89
    OP

NANASHI89 GBAtemp Maniac

May 3, 2012
    United States

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

2. Pokem

Pokem GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 22, 2016
    United States
    dafuq do you mean by Shadows of Valentia wants to do a remake? You mean the team of SoV?

3. NANASHI89
    OP

NANASHI89 GBAtemp Maniac

May 3, 2012
    United States
    Yeah, forgot to put "Director" in the title, and I don't know how to edit titles with Tapatalk. Gonna try using the laptop.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Pokem likes this.
  4. Pokem

Pokem GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 22, 2016
    United States
    Hype. After that, if they do Blazing Sword, Nintendo can have all my property. They can own me and make me their slave.

5. NANASHI89
    OP

NANASHI89 GBAtemp Maniac

May 3, 2012
    United States
    Man, how do I edit the topic title from my laptop??

6. Issac

Issac I

Global Moderator
    GBAtemp Patron
    Issac is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 10, 2004
    Sweden
    Sweden
    Fixed it for you. You can't edit the titles yourself, you'll just have to report your own post to get the staff's attention and we'll fix it for you :)
    OR if we just happen to notice it like this ;)

Pokem and NANASHI89 like this.
  7. Mansize

Mansize GBATemp Hardware

GBAtemp Patron
    Mansize is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    May 18, 2017
    Netherlands
    Netherlands
    "...if he had to choose," hm, that doesn't sound he's too willing.

"Roy's story has never been told", well obvs that person isn't aware of fan translation patches or severely underestimates the intelligence of his fans XD.

As much as I'm enjoying Echoes right now, I'd rather see a 1-on-1 remake of Blazing Sword & Sacred Stones with updated graphics, PLUS an updated version of FE6 to bring it up to par to those games or at least remove design flaws (like Merlinus). All three of them combined in one game with the same engine/mechanics would be awesome...kind of like Mario All Stars. Paves the way for Roy, Lyn, Eliwood, Hector, Ephraim, Eirika to join in Super Smash Bros alongside Alm and Celica (while all the boring blue-haired FE characters are dropped because "irrelevant").

Seliph likes this.
  8. Darthlink9

Darthlink9 GBATemp Resident Heartbreaker

Feb 18, 2016
    United States
    Nearby
    I'd love to see the Jugdrali Sagas released in the west. Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776 were-ARE the peak Of Fire Emblem Potential. Of course, I wouldn't object to something new either, and I mean COMPLETELY new, not recycling the older themes so much. That, or maybe go back to a Time before Marth, maybe do a game with Anri as the protagonist....

9. Seliph

Seliph Scion of Light/Orphan

Jul 11, 2016
    United States
    Somewhere in Jugdral
    I hope if they do make it that it'll be good. They'll need to do some balancing but other than that I think it'll be good.