1. 1,151

Front-page

Devolver Digital has announced one of their upcoming games early, teasing more to come during their Devolver Direct event, which is scheduled to take place on July 11th. The reveal was for a new Shadow Warrior game, a series originally created in 1997 and then rebooted in 2013. Revealed as Shadow Warrior 3, it's a first-person action game, where you use guns and swords to take down your foes, with a focus on free-movement involving wall-running, air dashing, and grappling hooks. Flying Wild Hog will be developing, who previously worked on the other two preceding Shadow Warrior titles, The third entry in the series is planned for release sometime next year on Steam, with gameplay to be shown off at Devolver Direct

Xzi, Mr. Looigi, bonoboy and 2 others like this.
  2. Discussion (6 replies)

3. TheCasualties

TheCasualties Just trying to be helpful

Netherlands
    Nice! I thought 2 was pretty good. If they improved the gameplay for 3, It'll be a great game. From the description here it sounds fun.

4. Memoir

Memoir Hi, I'm Cynical!

United States
    Please let it be better than 2. I enjoyed the first, but 2 followed a trend of needless bullet sponging and stale fights to fill time. It's not fun.

5. DaFixer

DaFixer Dare to be stupid

Netherlands
    I played the orginal version in 90's and the remake was very good.
    This look fun.

6. kikongokiller

kikongokiller Big Sneeze#9629

Australia
    I heard 2 was pretty mediocre compared to 1, but we'll just have to see how they go with this one for now

7. RedoLane

RedoLane Unemployed Punmaster

Israel
    2's only major con is it's procedurally generated levels and loot system. the rest of it's factors are great.
    As long as they get rid of these two things, i bet it's gonna be great.

8. Xzi

Xzi GBAtemp's Resident Plok Expert

United States
    Loved the first two, though the original is definitely a notch above the sequel. Looking forward to this.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - revealed, gameplay, Devolver