• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

(Sh)Italy - The Worst Place in the Solar System

Lord M

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Idk where you see me accusing you of complaining in another country but w/e.

If you hate Italy so much, then why aren't you working on migrating to another country?
It's completely up to yourself.

I hate this shitty place where I live as well but you don't hear me complain about it.
You give me the money to migrate? If yes, thanks, i will be so very pleased to leave this dump.
You really cant get that me, my brother and my mother live (or, at least survive but never reach the end of month) with 400 euro monthly and no work chance?

Last edited by Lord M,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This is basicly a '' my life is worse then your life post'' and '' have pity with me''. Wich people would have if you presented it differently and not started attacking everybody who lives outside of Italy. Maybe it has to do with grammar and so on and words having different meaning in your country wich I can relate 2 because we use a lot of words in Belgium 2 or say things in a way that people can find offensive. But i'll give you the benefit of doubt that you didn't mean it that way, either way I enjoyed reading it plus pretty sure Japan has the best bus/train/tram system in the world and not Italy

Last edited by kumikochan,

Lord M

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes I totally agree, I though live in naples and my situation in naples isn't really the best. And i also totally agree about the family part basically he's referring to mafia and the camorra (camorra is basically another group like the mafia,just based in Naples.) italy is not a nice place period. Unfortunately it still even saddens me that north italians have to hate us and this is a form of racism if you think about it. south italy does the same but they don't directly insult them like the north does,by calling us "terrun" which if you aren't italian or not from the south of Italy won't mean much to you,but trust me,it's not a nice thing to hear.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also,naples is really dirty,not because trash isn't collected,but because of the new trash rules and now even more people make "public on the road dumps" if i were in naples atm i would definitely send a picture.

also,naples is really dirty,not because trash isn't collected,but because of the new trash rules and now even more people make "public on the road dumps" if i were in naples atm i would definitely send a picture.

you will not, you've clearly not been to italy or someplace in the south of italy.
I dont know if this is applied to Naples too, but those people sure dont know that in Meta we must wash the trash before put them in the can. Why in the hell italians pay taxes then? Pay them for what? We paid, time ago, for a wash machinery (for the trash) and in the end people must wash the trash by theirself.

Those people musnt dare theirself to tak about Italy; they maybe come here sometime, but as a TOURIST, and they still cant get it isnt the same as native people who live here everytime...

You obviously don't know shit about this planet, let alone the solar system. I had to build my own house and procure water myself, you're just a whiny b*tch. Your life sucks because of your decisions.
Maybe you need to count a thing before express a stupid opinion: Italy is considered a First World Power, and these bullshits are unacceptable here.
You live in Brazil, who care about Brazil? But everybody talk about Italy, how great is Italy, how beautiful is Itakly, how they want to live in Italy - well, i show you how things really are in Italy.

What worse than a First World Power which behave like a Fourth World? You know that Senegal people call Italy "El Dorado"? Is this what the rest of the world think about this place? Great, let me to destroy your dreams.
Unlike Brazil, Italy enjoys a reputation she doesn't deserve anymore, so yes, i complain and i have all the rights to do it. Maybe was great in the past, but wasn't everybody say to not live in the past? What count is NOW, and in modern time Italy is a dump.

P.S: yeah, my life sucks because my decisions, in fact i decided to cut off water supply or make job of 15 hours per day. Sure, its my fault. Go to a doctor, please, but a very skilled one.

Last edited by Lord M,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
There are similar rulings in the UK. Water got made an essential/human right some years ago (tried to find the case where it all happened but came up short, was probably over 20 years ago). They might well reduce it to a trickle but as far as shutting off then no.
Yeah same in Belgium. Water and Electricity and a roof above your head are human rights so the government has to give you those if you don't have money so here it is allowed to go live in an empty building or house and they have to turn the water and electricity on for like a minimum/max amount.

I dont know if this is applied to Naples too, but those people sure dont know that in Meta we must wash the trash before put them in the can. Why in the hell italians pay taxes then? Pay them for what? We paid, time ago, for a wash machinery (for the trash) and in the end people must wash the trash by theirself.

Those people musnt dare theirself to tak about Italy; they maybe come here sometime, but as a TOURIST, and they still cant get it isnt the same as native people who live here everytime...

Maybe you need to count a thing before express a stupid opinion: Italy is considered a First World Power, and these bullshits are unacceptable here.
You live in Brazil, who care about Brazil? But everybody talk about Italy, how great is Italy, how beautiful is Itakly, how they want to live in Italy - well, i show you how things really are in Italy.

What worse than a First World Power which behave like a Fourth World?
That's a really shitty attitude. A lot of people care about countries like Brazil. I personally am all for developing countries like that so people over there get the same chances as we do in first world countries. It is only beneficial for everybody if you do. Acting the way you do is selfish and probably the way Italy is the way Italy is. Being selfish and egocentrical doesn't create a good country, it creates a shit country

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Lord M

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This is basicly a '' my life is worse then your life post'' and '' have pity with me''. Wich people would have if you presented it differently and not started attacking everybody who lives outside of Italy. Maybe it has to do with grammar and so on and words having different meaning in your country wich I can relate 2 because we use a lot of words in Belgium 2 or say things in a way that people can find offensive. But i'll give you the benefit of doubt that you didn't mean it that way, either way I enjoyed reading it plus pretty sure Japan has the best bus/train/tram system in the world and not Italy
I had a belgium friends time ago, and some third world friends they still laugh when i told them we must wash the trash here. I suppose this is self-explanatory...

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I had a belgium friends time ago, and some third world friends they still laugh when i told them we must wash the trash here. I suppose this is self-explanatory...
What is wrong with that ? I do that 2 here so the trash doesn't smell when putting it outside. Everytime I use a bottle or a beer or whatever I rinse it before I throw it away. That is quite a normal thing to do and it helps with smell and bugs and so forth. The reason why people also started to do that in past times and still do is that it doesn't attract rats that way hence why I've never ever seen a rat in my life in Belgium. Well let them laugh, I for one find those dirty people and let them sit in their smelly trash with rats and so forth

Lord M

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can think of worse areas to live than Italy from what you've described. Christ, you've even got internet, but apparently you're not using it properly.
Sure, you maybe talk about some Third World. But Italy isnt Third World, so those shits are really a shame.
Ah and in South Italy, when you go to work, the job-owner dont pay the Trial Day to you (and Trial Day sometimes last for a full week LOL Why they still call this Trial DAY?) This mean you work for free for a week. Yeah, its very great place...

In India (third world) the Company cut off your electricity after 6 months you didint paid the bills
In Italy (first world) they cut off your electricity after 40-60 days if you not paid the bills.
Another great "success" of Italy...

Last edited by Lord M,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Sure, you maybe talk about some Third World. But Italy isnt Third World, so those shits are really a shame.
Ah and in South Italy, when you go to work, the job-owner dont pay the Trial Day to you (and Trial Day sometimes last for a full week LOL Why they still call this Trial DAY?) This mean you work for free for a week. Yeah, its very great place...
It is like that everywhere dude. In Belgium you have that same system and when they do decide to hire you you get those hours back as a vacation day. Stop complaining so much about it because ranting and screaming at other countries isn't gonna help you jack shit. Be a better person and make your life and that of the people surrounding you better. Like I said I am glad I live in a first world country where I get chances and I would love for other countries outside of Europe to get the same experience in the future because that will just make it a better place for everybody and eventually also you since it will create trade and so on

Lord M

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It is like that everywhere dude. In Belgium you have that same system and when they do decide to hire you you get those hours back as a vacation day. Stop complaining so much about it because ranting and screaming at other countries isn't gonna help you jack shit. Be a better person and make your life and that of the people surrounding you better
Good for you, but here they give back you a SHIT on your hands if decide to hire you then. You really cant get the difference, uh?

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

In India (third world) the Company cut off your electricity after 6 months you didint paid the bills
In Italy (first world) they cut off your electricity after 40-60 days if you not paid the bills.
Another great "success" of Italy...
well you said it was the "worst place in the solar system" so that includes " third world". which reminds me that apparently you haven't hear of the Van Allen Belt. You do not want to live there. You'd wish you were back in Italy.

Lord M

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Some job-owner use the excuse of Trial Week to have free emplyee, you know that? They give to you the trial week, then say you are not good for that job, then make others to try the Trial Week and say the same thing, in this way they never pay somebody.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Good for you, but here they give back you a SHIT on your hands if decide to hire you then. You really cant get the difference, uh?
I am not complaining if I would I could complain that Belgium has the highest taxes in the entire world https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-highest-taxes-in-the-world.html or that gasoline costs 1.37 euro a liter here and so on
But I don't. I feel privileged and happy that I do get to grow up in a country like this instead of constantly bashing about everything. I am grateful for what I have and there are a lot of shitty things about Belgium but ey I learned to appreciate life that I have here and I can only wish that for everybody else

Lord M

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
well you said it was the "worst place in the solar system" so that includes " third world". which reminds me that apparently you haven't hear of the Van Allen Belt. You do not want to live there. You'd wish you were back in Italy.
I have so many troubles to deal and then YOU cant get the irony of a thread title. Maybe italians arent so bad after all...

Lord M

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I am not complaining if I would I could complain that Belgium has the highest taxes in the entire world https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-highest-taxes-in-the-world.html
But I don't. I feel privileged and happy that I do get to grow up in a country like this instead of constantly bashing about everything. I am grateful for what I have and there are a lot of shitty things about Belgium but ey I learned to appreciate life that I have here and I can only wish that for everybody else
In belgium exist taxes of taxes like Italy?
You pay a TV tax on electricity bill, just because you own a TV?
Pay a tax because you own a thing... another great succes of my country

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
In belgium exist taxes of taxes like Italy?
You pay a TV tax on electricity bill, just because you own a TV?
Pay a tax because you own a thing... another great succes of my country
Look at the link. Highest taxes in the world ! Plus I am not gonna rant about what is so expensive here because that would take away everything I have said before

Lord M

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You're welcome. lol
Thanks.
The title serves just to attract the attention of the actual "greatness" of Italy. Not so great, uh?

Look at the link. Highest taxes in the world !
I see. But you can find a work there, right? A Human job?
You work at 15 hours per day?
You said you get back the free trials hours for a vacation; well, here NOT.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks.
The title serves just to attract the attention of the actual "greatness" of Italy. Not so great, uh?

I see. But you can find a work there, right? A Human job?
You work at 15 hours per day?
You said you get back the free trials hours for a vacation; well, here NOT.
you need to watch this movie.

Life Is Beautiful (1997) - IMDb
Italian movie by the way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse