Hacking Question Setting up Switch CFW while still playing online legit games?

stellarr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I want to create a CFW on my switch and still keep playing a legit f2p online game (like say Fortnite). But I keep reading different things like "it is impossible to play online once you get a CFW" and "you can use stealth mode" or "use a clean ofw for online games and cfw with airplane mode" so which one is the truth? I'm honestly so confused. I come from 3DS hacking which was much easier so please bear with me!

If the last reply is true, how can I switch between OFW and CFW? i'm guessing Atmosphere is the only CFW that can be put with a SD? thank you and sorry for the overwhelming confusion lol!

D

Deleted User

So I want to create a CFW on my switch and still keep playing a legit f2p online game (like say Fortnite). But I keep reading different things like "it is impossible to play online once you get a CFW" and "you can use stealth mode" or "use a clean ofw for online games and cfw with airplane mode" so which one is the truth? I'm honestly so confused. I come from 3DS hacking which was much easier so please bear with me!

If the last reply is true, how can I switch between OFW and CFW? i'm guessing Atmosphere is the only CFW that can be put with a SD? thank you and sorry for the overwhelming confusion lol!

Only safe way

TX SX OS

Emunand

D

Deleted User

Why is it safer than say Atmosphere? Does it allow me to boot into my OFW with no risks whatsoever and play my legit games online? I'm guessing you need airplane mode when using tx sx os too?

Because Atmo doesnt have emunand

Safe does mean safe online

Don't need airplane mode with TX stealth option but you can if it makes you feel safer

Done a few hundred TX SX setups for people with emunand = 0 bans

This info is all over the place here - Take some time and read through some threads bud

Reactions: ELY_M

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr