Setting up Acekard 2i - Yes, I already read the sticky

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Plantguy7, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Plantguy7
    OP

Plantguy7 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2010
    United States
    Florida
    Got my Acekard 2i today, but the sticky about setting it up wasn't much help beyond the download link. So I downloaded the new 1.8.0 firmware and it looks like this:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1.) There's that one loader in the "loaders" folder, but nothing in the "ak2loader" folder. Is that how it's supposed to be?

2.) I want to add NES, Genesis, and SNES emulators to the card (already have them downloaded), where do I put them as well as the games?

3.) How do I enable soft reset?

4.) Where do I put new themes and how do I enable them?

Sorry of this is a lot of questions that n00bs like myself always ask. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

2. tk_saturn

tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 26, 2010
  3. zero383

zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 4, 2009
    Canada
    Vancouver - #1 City in Canada
    1.) There's that one loader in the "loaders" folder, but nothing in the "ak2loader" folder. Is that how it's supposed to be?

Yes

2.) I want to add NES, Genesis, and SNES emulators to the card (already have them downloaded), where do I put them as well as the games?

Read the installation instructions that came with the emulator. Normally they're place in the root of the SD card.

3.) How do I enable soft reset?

System options from within AKAIO. It should be already enabled by default. The keys are L + R + Down + B + A

4.) Where do I put new themes and how do I enable them?

UI folder.

AKAIO Wiki (READ THIS)

4. Plantguy7
    OP

Plantguy7 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2010
    United States
    Florida
    Thanks guys, those help a lot

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice