setting questions?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by superdude, Jul 12, 2008.

Jul 12, 2008

setting questions? by superdude at 8:03 AM (974 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. superdude
    OP

Member superdude GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    what are your save size settings on? i am having troble becuse custom robo save good but when a restart my ds and start custom robo it says my save is coruppted. can you help me?

2. sidneyyoung

Member sidneyyoung GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Bermuda
    Press 'x' when the game is highlighted to bring the options box up, then press the top option 'change' to change the save size to the correct one, you probably have to look the size up, there's a list on this site.

If that doesn't work try you can try more option.....the clean save mode (turn off the patch option) or use real-time save or use dstt or y's menu via the tripple boot os.

3. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    yea maybe someone should make a topic about proper save file settings for each game that has ever been released by nintendo ^^

that way we will never have to ask these questions again xD

or

someone can do it themselves ... but that must mean you got lotz of time in your hands !

and yea i still don't get the new save file settings ... it didnt really help even with pictures xD

4. sidneyyoung

Member sidneyyoung GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Bermuda
    99.9% of the time you don't have to worry about save sizes. If you ever need to find out just check the gbatemp ds roms release list as it also has save file size info.