Deck head
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I picked up my PSP and I saw "that." I pressed circle but instead of restarting I saw that bastard screen again and again. I than remembered I have a Pandora battery and thought I was safe and to my shock, I forgot to make a magic memory stick. oi searched through the internet to look for an answer, a fix you may say. Yet I was unable to find what I was looking for. That feeling when a console is fucked is horrible mainly due to the money I spent on it and the future possible expenditure on a replacement. Even my Mother questioned my negative feelings i.e. my moping and she's a usually a rather inconsiderate women. I sighed and waved my money away.

Than I remembered I was on Pro-B custom firmware and made the assertion I could access the recovery menu. My assertion proved correct and toggled USB to make my magic memory stick. I than sorted the PSP out and it's now OFW 5.00. I just need to update it again and all is good.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
BortzANATOR said:
Is this common? ive NEEVER seen that screen and i really hope i never do lol
It usually happens when upgrading/downgrading while keeping your system settings.
All this screen does is reset your settings, there is literally nothing to be worried about.

MSaki

Trophies
Website
nintendo3ds-place.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
happens when the flash that stores the systems settings doesn't match or is corrupted as said above from downgrading never heard about it happening with official updates maby cfw as official clears all flashes before upgrade/update

it will be fine blue screen just hit circle i used to get this allot on my 1000 and 2000 with official after browser freeze or games that used higher clock speed before the update for it.

just hit circle reset date time and settings and use as usual.

night

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night