Seth Dub AKA Whenmudstandzonedge

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Ntranced1701, Apr 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2008
  1. Ntranced1701
    OP

Banned Ntranced1701 Banned

United States
    Allright anyone that has been on Youtube's gaming side must have at least heard of, or seen Seth dub's vids

http://youtube.com/whenmudstandzonedge

well this little sony fanboy poser (he isn't a real fanboy he is in all reality a troll)
    is the reason why Nintendo Fanboys are the worst ever, don't get me wrong
    i may be a core Sony Playstation fan (it was what got me into gaming) but i also love Nintendo allot as well
    for there unique games, and the fact it often has that charm of feeling like your younger again when playing Mario and such.

but onto Nintendo fanboys.

When seth made his anti Nintendo raps, they were frustratingly bad, and were classed as ear rape by anyone who listened to it
    Seth was arrogantly blind to his obvious rapping shittiness, and would never be able to give any intelligent answers and trying to have an intelligent conversation with him will allways fail as the only things he says are usually
    "Eat shid mudda fugga kidtendo is kiddy go ead wada oudda da toilet!" or something
    even to Sony fanboys....

this was obvious to the fact he was just a poser (like Chadwardenn) and basically imitating Godofgta3 in their own way to get attention.
    and their sole purpose was to piss people off, not have a point or view.

however despite what all smart people said Nintendo fanboys everywhere refused to listen to logic and accept that seth was only a fake trying to make people mad intentionally, and took everything he said seriously

you can see in all seth's comments nothing but whiny Nintendorks screaming and whining at someone who will never actually read the comments
    eventually seth was gone for around 6 months, and things became quite, then he logged in once more then not again for a while still but that was enough for Nintendo fanboys to go
    "ZOMG he logged in he probably got a new rap coming i h8 that F***ot nintendo rules i hop he die n rot hell"
    and yack yack so on.

they also still think Chadwardenn is real, even though "da chad daddy" hasn't been properly heard from since early last year
    and still scream their heads off at his channel despite the fact he never logs in.

Godofgta3 was the only real Sony fanboy that got fame, and even still the Nintendo fanboys that still to this day bash him in forums are still 100X worse than he is.
    Godofgta3 was only a kid and of course being a kid he said allot of uneducated things about gaming and said the PSP and PS3 are better because thats what he likes, it's really disgusting that much older Nintendo fanboys still bash him even though he long ago deleted all his video's and did the right thing and closed his account realising he was wrong, but was that enough to shut them up? no! they seem devastated that he left and can't accept it and still try to search the internet everywhere for him, dont get me wrong but is it weird for 18 year olds to want to meet a kid just to bash them up for saying "Wii sucks and PS3 rules"

Godofgta3 being immature is nothing compared to them.

All fanboys suck, but Nintendo ones shine the most for being hypocrites, saying their right about everything and Nintendo is best (fanboy saying)
    they will bash people who say "Sony is cool" but yet it's "okay" to say "Nintendo rules! screw sony and microsoft"

theres been countless Ninty fanboys giving death threats to godofgta3 as well usually like this
    "if i ever find you i will stick my wiimote down your throat and make you chock to death then shove the PS3 up your ass and the cut you into pieces f***ot"

Typical instances where Ninty fanboys contradict themselves

"Don't be a fanboy PS3 isn't the best you know"
    5 minutes later
    "Nintendo rules loser F YOU!!!! Mario galaxy rules asshole!"

and
    "Who cares about GTA LCS? that game is gay and sucks and it makes people violent and wanna kill people"
    Manhunt 2 gets announced for Wii
    "OMG! Cool! exclusive to wii! that means we can perform all those sick executions with the Wiimote and cant do it on any other system!"

"Ratchet and Clank is gay baby stuff, and it sucks....Metroid Prime corruption and brawl owns it"
    5 minutes later
    "SUPER MARIO RULES &$^*&$^* It's NOT! Kiddy you just hate it because it's the best game series ever games dont need violence asshole!"

"Nintendo doesn't make kiddy games, and I dont play kiddy games Nintendo games are all mature"

*goes and plays Kirby*

Seriously does this all sound familiar to anyone?

2. Ntranced1701
    OP

United States
    And Nintendo games are mostly kiddy
    C'mon you have got to be on crack to say Super Mario is the same level of maturity as Halo or MGS
    same with Kirby and Yoshi,

but the thing is, i don't mind "kiddy" games that are G-rated their fun and their enjoyeable.
    it's ironic how Nintendo fanboys claim to hate kiddy games yet they play what they hate and go into a psychotic rage when someone points out that Mario has a kid sort of charm to it.

this kind of thing seems to tear Nintendo fanboys apart their insecure about what they play.

unlike me and many other mature gamers, where not insecure to feel ashamed to play something that doesn't have blood and guts in it.

i mean what if your playing guitar hero? does it need to spurt blood everytime you strike a note?

3. Dylan

Member Dylan 100 MILES AND RUNNIN'

Australia
    and your point is...?

4. Ntranced1701
    OP

United States
    Put your glasses on and reread

5. Dylan

Member Dylan 100 MILES AND RUNNIN'

Australia
    why so serious?

6. Dio

Member Dio WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

United States
    Welcome to GBAtemp newbie, but I will tell you right off the bat that no one cares about rants. Unless they are filled with humor, sarcasm, or are just easy-going. This is a fun-loving community. Even the idiots are popular XD

People are also more inclined to read when you don't have spelling errors, punctuation errors, grammar errors, and syntax errors. We generally know enough about fanboyism to stay away from it, so you should avoid watching videos too.

If you start a rant, you should expect people to pick at you.

7. Ntranced1701
    OP

United States
    Wow, does anyone here fucking read?

Nigger my spelling is 100% in all tests, my grammar is the same as yours.

Suck my fucking COCK
    -Bt hater

8. xcalibur

Member xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

United Kingdom
    The rest was crap which I couldn't be bothered to read.
    Also, you should know that my english sucks seeing as I've been in Egypt for two years already yet I remember such basic rules.

9. moozxy

Member moozxy hamboning

United Kingdom
    Banhammer this guy.

10. Ntranced1701
    OP

United States
    You've been reported filthy troll

11. Ntranced1701
    OP

United States
    Allright regarding my earlier posts i exploded like that too quickly i thought someone was directly offending me so apologies.

12. BoomtownBilly

Member BoomtownBilly GBAtemp Regular

Antarctica
    you're possibly the biggest idiot of the Internet I've ever had the misfortune of coming across,

please ban this twat.

ALSO A FUCKING SWASTIKA FOR A AVATAR. FUCK YOU.

13. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom

14. TheStump

Member TheStump Got Wood?

Australia
    clean up in isle 10

15. Sonicslasher

Member Sonicslasher In Law we trust.

United States
    DOUBLE POST, TROLL B8!!!!!!

16. Hitto

Member Hitto MKDS Tournament Winner

France
    Stop giving him attention, don't feed the troll, you know the drill.

17. Ntranced1701
    OP

United States
    you're possibly the biggest idiot of the Internet I've ever had the misfortune of coming across,
    8=======================D
    If so you need to lurk less

please ban this twat.
    8=====================D
    Banned just for saying a swearword?

ALSO A FUCKING SWASTIKA FOR A AVATAR. FUCK YOU.
    8==============================D
    Your not offended by Swastikas you just pretend to be offended just to feel important.

18. lagman

Former Staff lagman I wish I was green.

Mexico
    Guys, don't feed them, cheeriously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.