Ntranced1701

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Allright anyone that has been on Youtube's gaming side must have at least heard of, or seen Seth dub's vids

http://youtube.com/whenmudstandzonedge

well this little sony fanboy poser (he isn't a real fanboy he is in all reality a troll)
is the reason why Nintendo Fanboys are the worst ever, don't get me wrong
i may be a core Sony Playstation fan (it was what got me into gaming) but i also love Nintendo allot as well
for there unique games, and the fact it often has that charm of feeling like your younger again when playing Mario and such.

but onto Nintendo fanboys.

When seth made his anti Nintendo raps, they were frustratingly bad, and were classed as ear rape by anyone who listened to it
Seth was arrogantly blind to his obvious rapping shittiness, and would never be able to give any intelligent answers and trying to have an intelligent conversation with him will allways fail as the only things he says are usually
"Eat shid mudda fugga kidtendo is kiddy go ead wada oudda da toilet!" or something
even to Sony fanboys....

this was obvious to the fact he was just a poser (like Chadwardenn) and basically imitating Godofgta3 in their own way to get attention.
and their sole purpose was to piss people off, not have a point or view.

however despite what all smart people said Nintendo fanboys everywhere refused to listen to logic and accept that seth was only a fake trying to make people mad intentionally, and took everything he said seriously

you can see in all seth's comments nothing but whiny Nintendorks screaming and whining at someone who will never actually read the comments
eventually seth was gone for around 6 months, and things became quite, then he logged in once more then not again for a while still but that was enough for Nintendo fanboys to go
"ZOMG he logged in he probably got a new rap coming i h8 that F***ot nintendo rules i hop he die n rot hell"
and yack yack so on.

they also still think Chadwardenn is real, even though "da chad daddy" hasn't been properly heard from since early last year
and still scream their heads off at his channel despite the fact he never logs in.

Godofgta3 was the only real Sony fanboy that got fame, and even still the Nintendo fanboys that still to this day bash him in forums are still 100X worse than he is.
Godofgta3 was only a kid and of course being a kid he said allot of uneducated things about gaming and said the PSP and PS3 are better because thats what he likes, it's really disgusting that much older Nintendo fanboys still bash him even though he long ago deleted all his video's and did the right thing and closed his account realising he was wrong, but was that enough to shut them up? no! they seem devastated that he left and can't accept it and still try to search the internet everywhere for him, dont get me wrong but is it weird for 18 year olds to want to meet a kid just to bash them up for saying "Wii sucks and PS3 rules"

Godofgta3 being immature is nothing compared to them.

All fanboys suck, but Nintendo ones shine the most for being hypocrites, saying their right about everything and Nintendo is best (fanboy saying)
they will bash people who say "Sony is cool" but yet it's "okay" to say "Nintendo rules! screw sony and microsoft"

theres been countless Ninty fanboys giving death threats to godofgta3 as well usually like this
"if i ever find you i will stick my wiimote down your throat and make you chock to death then shove the PS3 up your ass and the cut you into pieces f***ot"

Typical instances where Ninty fanboys contradict themselves

"Don't be a fanboy PS3 isn't the best you know"
5 minutes later
"Nintendo rules loser F YOU!!!! Mario galaxy rules asshole!"

and
"Who cares about GTA LCS? that game is gay and sucks and it makes people violent and wanna kill people"
Manhunt 2 gets announced for Wii
"OMG! Cool! exclusive to wii! that means we can perform all those sick executions with the Wiimote and cant do it on any other system!"

"Ratchet and Clank is gay baby stuff, and it sucks....Metroid Prime corruption and brawl owns it"
5 minutes later
"SUPER MARIO RULES &$^*&$^* It's NOT! Kiddy you just hate it because it's the best game series ever games dont need violence asshole!"

"Nintendo doesn't make kiddy games, and I dont play kiddy games Nintendo games are all mature"

*goes and plays Kirby*

Seriously does this all sound familiar to anyone?

Ntranced1701

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And Nintendo games are mostly kiddy
C'mon you have got to be on crack to say Super Mario is the same level of maturity as Halo or MGS
same with Kirby and Yoshi,

but the thing is, i don't mind "kiddy" games that are G-rated their fun and their enjoyeable.
it's ironic how Nintendo fanboys claim to hate kiddy games yet they play what they hate and go into a psychotic rage when someone points out that Mario has a kid sort of charm to it.

this kind of thing seems to tear Nintendo fanboys apart their insecure about what they play.

unlike me and many other mature gamers, where not insecure to feel ashamed to play something that doesn't have blood and guts in it.

i mean what if your playing guitar hero? does it need to spurt blood everytime you strike a note?

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to GBAtemp newbie, but I will tell you right off the bat that no one cares about rants. Unless they are filled with humor, sarcasm, or are just easy-going. This is a fun-loving community. Even the idiots are popular XD

People are also more inclined to read when you don't have spelling errors, punctuation errors, grammar errors, and syntax errors. We generally know enough about fanboyism to stay away from it, so you should avoid watching videos too.

If you start a rant, you should expect people to pick at you.

Ntranced1701

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, does anyone here fucking read?

n**** my spelling is 100% in all tests, my grammar is the same as yours.

Suck my fucking COCK
-Bt hater

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Ntranced1701 said:
Wow, does anyone here fucking read?

n**** my spelling is 100% in all tests, my grammar is the same as yours.

Suck my fucking COCK
-Bt hater

Orly?

QUOTE(Ntranced1701 @ Apr 24 2008, 05:32 AM) Allright anyone that has been on Youtube's gaming side must have at least heard of, or seen Seth dub's vids(no period)

well this little sony fanboy poser (he isn't a real fanboy(no comma) he is in all reality a troll)
is the reason why Nintendo Fanboys are the worst ever, don't get me wrong
i may be a core Sony Playstation fan (it was what got me into gaming) but i also love Nintendo allot as well
for there(Learn the fucking difference between there, they're and their.) unique games, and the fact it often has that charm of feeling like your younger again when playing Mario and such.

"Younger"? Some games with "kiddy" charm, we play because they're innovative. Some games also disguise mature themes under a cartoonish look. Go an watch some of your old cartoons and you'll be amazed at the amount of sexual references.

(Why don't you cap the first letter of a sentence?)but onto Nintendo fanboys.

When seth made his anti Nintendo raps, they were frustratingly bad, and were classed as ear rape by anyone who listened to it (No period again...(
Seth was arrogantly blind to his obvious rapping shittiness, and would never be able to give any intelligent answers and trying to have an intelligent conversation with him will allways fail as the only things he says are usually (Whats with the hate for the periods man?(
"Eat shid mudda fugga kidtendo is kiddy go ead wada oudda da toilet!" or something (The periods are starting to feel neglected...(
even to Sony fanboys....

One sentence. Who cares? If you respond to a troll, no matter how well, the only one that wins is the troll.

The rest was crap which I couldn't be bothered to read.
Also, you should know that my english sucks seeing as I've been in Egypt for two years already yet I remember such basic rules.

Ntranced1701

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Allright regarding my earlier posts i exploded like that too quickly i thought someone was directly offending me so apologies.

BoomtownBilly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you're possibly the biggest idiot of the Internet I've ever had the misfortune of coming across,

please ban this twat.

ALSO A FUCKING SWASTIKA FOR A AVATAR. FUCK YOU.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ntranced1701 said:
At this point I will assume that anyone who might have ventured into the electonical gaming side of the site known as youtube has either had the pleasure or viewing or at least is aware of the existence of videos authored by Seth dub.

Here is a hyperlink to the site containing them.

I put forth that he is a deluded in his voracious support of Sony (although this may in fact be wrong as he merely purports to be an ardent supporter of Sony so as to enrage the people in a similar position to that which he pretends to be in).
For this reason those who would ardently support the company known as Nintendo are in fact the worst of all the groups of people who support a company with blind loyalty. I shall endeavour to show this with but one example.
Please do not misconstrue this however for while I do enjoy the efforts of Sony (my initiation into gaming coming from Sony after all) I also enjoy those of Nintendo.
Nintendo repeatedly offer new and unusual gaming experiences which goes a great way to making me feel younger than I am. This for instance can take the form memories of playing the Mario franchise.

I seem however to have gone somewhat off course so allow me to return to the ardent supporters of Nintendo.

The Seth fellow mentioned above made a series of rapping music songs that attempted to highlight the deficiencies of Nintendo. However the acoustical merit of these rapping music songs was so poor they could be compared to having ones ears sexually defiled.

To add further insult it appeared that the Seth fellow was completely unaware of his shortcomings in the arena of rapping music song creation and when somebody attempted to enlighten him to this fact the replies to this can best be summarised by a psuedo-quote
"Eat shid mudda fugga kidtendo is kiddy go ead wada oudda da toilet!"
Such a type of reply was even issued to those in the ardent supporters of Sony group if you can believe it.

Such a course of action clearly indicated that he was as mentioned earlier merely purporting to be a ardent supporter of Sony (a fellow whose handle is Chadwardenn is also a good example of this kind of act) and furthermore was more or less copying the Godofgta3 character in his actions so as to gain attention.
I put forth that Seth dub and his hitherto unknown cohorts had the sole aim of causing annoyance rather than attempting to enlighten others to a course of thinking.

It seems however that despite the advice given by the more intellectually capable (which as you may have guessed was please ignore the Seth fellow for he is only attempting to aggravate people) the ardent supporters of Nintendo took the words of Seth as gospel.

This is demonstrated very clearly in the comments given to the moving pictures issued by Seth where a subsection of the ardent supporters I have taken the liberty of classifying Nintendorks (a clever pun/portmanteau you may notice of Nintendo and dork) have put forth diatribes in response to fellows who will never have the pleasure of reading them. The fellow known as Seth then vanished from the youtube site for a period of time approaching 6 months whereupon things settled down and could be considered quiet. After the 6 month period he returned and in one stroke awakened the sleeping beast that were the ardent supporter collective in the hopes that the Seth fellow would once again issue a moving picture with a rapping music soundtrack. He did not however issue that which was desired but it his mere presence caused an eruption of commenting again best summarised by a pseudo quote:
"ZOMG he logged in he probably got a new rap coming i h8 that F***ot nintendo rules i hop he die n rot hell"
The reader may also wish to take note that the volume of such replies was exceedingly great.

The ardent Nintendo supporter collective also still belive the previously mentioned Chadwardenn fellow is in fact a real person despite his absence for about a year and are most vocal (through the medium of text) in his channel.

I put forth that it was only the fellow going by the handle of Godofgta3 that could unarguably be considered a genuine ardent supporter of Sony that also gained a measure of notoriety. The ardent Nintendo supporter collective still however takes the time to express their disapproval of him and I consider the state of his forums 100 times worse than the acts he committed.

The Godofgta3 fellow was however merely a child and courtesy of such an affliction a great deal of comments were made by him that were untrue courtesy of his lack of education. For example he suggested the PSP and PS3 are better as he likes them (note dear readers that this is debating equivalent of defining a word using the word itself). I find it in very poor taste that the more aged (and thus more educated) members of the ardent Nintendo supporter collective expressed their dislike even after Godofgta3 attempted to make amens by removing the moving pictures he made and closing his account. One would assume that by attempting to mask the events that could be excused of them. The members of the ardent Nintendo supporter collective were however desperately disappointed at this act and seem unable to accept this course of action and have attempted to find him over the interconnected network of computers. I find this rather odd for older persons to attempt to track down a child to correct the "mistakes" made.

Quite in fact I consider this a worse act than those committed by the Godofgta3 fellow.

In conclusion all collectives or ardent supporters of a company is less than tasteful my eyes but those whose focus is towards the company known as Nintendo are in fact the least tasteful. The reason for this is that unlike all other ardent supporter collectives they disapprove of those who may say "the focus of my support is cool" yet somehow find it acceptable to say that their focus of support is cool to the detriment of other.

There have been innumerable ardent supporters of Nintendo making death threats against the Godofgta3 fellow which again is best summarised by the psuedo quote:
"if i ever find you i will stick my wiimote down your throat and make you chock to death then shove the PS3 up your ass and the cut you into pieces f***ot"

Some examples of contradiction by the ardent Nintendo supporters collective in my beloved psuedo quote form

"Don't be a fanboy PS3 isn't the best you know"
In 5 minutes time they may say
"Nintendo rules loser F YOU!!!! Mario galaxy rules asshole!"

as well as
"Who cares about GTA LCS? that game is gay and sucks and it makes people violent and wanna kill people"
[some point later]Manhunt 2 gets announced for Wii
"OMG! Cool! exclusive to wii! that means we can perform all those sick executions with the Wiimote and cant do it on any other system!"

also
"Ratchet and Clank is gay baby stuff, and it sucks....Metroid Prime corruption and brawl owns it"
5 minutes later
"SUPER MARIO RULES &$^*&$^* It's NOT! Kiddy you just hate it because it's the best game series ever games dont need violence asshole!"

"Nintendo doesn't make kiddy games, and I dont play kiddy games Nintendo games are all mature"

*goes and plays Kirby*

I put forth that anyone of fair intellectual standing will find those quotes to resonant of the members of the ardent Nintendo supporters collective.

Ntranced1701

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you're possibly the biggest idiot of the Internet I've ever had the misfortune of coming across,
8=======================D
If so you need to lurk less

please ban this twat.
8=====================D
Banned just for saying a swearword?

ALSO A FUCKING SWASTIKA FOR A AVATAR. FUCK YOU.
8==============================D
Your not offended by Swastikas you just pretend to be offended just to feel important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: 80% is nintendrones