ROM Hack [SERVICE] 3DS Pokemon AS / OR / X / Y (Pokemon Dupe / Inject Service!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epiccowman777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there, so I've noticed there aren't very many people that have services for injecting Pokemon into the game for people who don't have exploits (Ninjahax / Freakyhax).
I'm going to start a service for injecting Pokemon of people's choice That are trade-able!
Here is How my service works:
You give me 5-10 Pokemon to Ins / dupe (Names or Physical Pokemon) and I dupe / create them for you for a small price, (A 10$ e shop card code) And I'll do a couple dupes for free for vouch purposes.
Then I'll transfer them to you via Trading and boom service is done!
Please PM / reply on this posting if you're interested.

-10 slots left for vouching (only 1 Pokemon per vouch, and limit 1 vouch per person/nnid)

(Admins, If this is in the wrong place, could you move it kindly? thanks :)

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Browserhax is available on the latest firmware and you can't offer this service until you reach 100 posts.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I might add it's a little saddening to see the first thing somebody posting upon joining the forum is trying to sell a service that is readily available to every 3DS owner at this moment in time. Heck, it's not even difficult.
Whatever, it's your choice in the end. And it's the people you're selling to's choice whether or not they want to pay your extortionate "small price".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Find the studio rips, like a few GBs per song lol