Server move (december)

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
We're changing servers (might have to change again some time soon)
so if you notice something wrong please report here.

Known problems:
- wiki down
- friend codes database down
- slower than usual
- ?

Joey R.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been getting some IPS Drive errors during the last few hours, but I'm sure you already know about that
tongue.gif

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Yeah I noticed.
To be completely clear with you we ordered a new server which runs on a SSD drive, supposedly a lot faster than regular HDDs...
However this doesn't seem to be a viable solution for a large website!
We'll switch again to a regular server configuration very soon.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DaRk_ViVi said:
A lot of times i find myself logged of from the site (i actually notice it because i don't see the avatars/signatures) since yesterday. °°

same here.

also yesterdays I had the basic editing box for a while (no smileys etc) and fast reply did not work

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
UltraMagnus said:
DaRk_ViVi said:
A lot of times i find myself logged of from the site (i actually notice it because i don't see the avatars/signatures) since yesterday. °°

same here.

also yesterdays I had the basic editing box for a while (no smileys etc) and fast reply did not work

Perhaps your Cookies expired? If you delete your Cookies or if they expire, you'll be logged out of GBATemp.

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
Hehe Moo said:
UltraMagnus said:
DaRk_ViVi said:

same here.

Perhaps your Cookies expired? If you delete your Cookies or if they expire, you'll be logged out of GBATemp.

Nope, i have the problem only on GBAtemp and have it on these 2 systems (with 2 different connections and in two different places):
Win XP - Firefox
Mac OS X - Firefox

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Fixed the wiki, some problems with pix.gbatemp.net and increased the page load speed a little. I'm still wrking on the site so report any bugs here.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
I've noticed that no matter what machine/browser I use, if I log in, after a short time the cookie will be "forgotten" and I won't be logged in GBAtemp anymore -- even if I have the 'Remember Me' option checked.

It's been like that for a couple days now. I tested on three computers and got the same result of being logged out. Does GBAtemp have some bad cookies?

Pedobear

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same with DeMoN. The speed is fluctuating quite weirdly, i find myself closing the window and coming back, only to have the speed back to norm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all