dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Same here man. I dont fill normal without going through my boomark bar. GBAtemp is right at the tail end of it and i just dont feel complete with that error!

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Me to. I got pissed when the board didn't work anymore...
sad.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I thoroughly enjoyed going to DS scene and looking at how Naruto freak is still incredibly butthurt over being banned, and showed it in a hilarious "GBAtemp is down forever" thread. Hosted by some other moron.

I feel sorry for DS scene. They must get all of GBAtemps trash.

But yeah, felt weird not coming here to post for...a day.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
I thoroughly enjoyed going to DS scene and looking at how Naruto freak is still incredibly butthurt over being banned, and showed it in a hilarious "GBAtemp is down forever" thread. Hosted by some other moron.

I popped onto ds-scene last night. I think Naruto freak got banned there as well.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mantis41 said:
Hells Malice said:

I popped onto ds-scene last night. I think Naruto freak got banned there as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if he woke up one morning, went on his computer and got a message popup "You've been banned from the internet, indefinitely"

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
I missed why Naruto freak was banned from gbatemp in the first place, anyone care to fill me in?

pichon64

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uruguay
I imagined a bunch of compulsive posters throwing themselves through the windows because of GBAtemp going down. And yeah, I agree about 'the other forum' being the trash can of this one. I'm specially fascinated about the member that keeps changing his/her avatars and this other guy that claims to be sarcastic when he is plain stupid.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
updowners said:
Wabsta said:
gifi4 said:
I missed why Naruto freak was banned from gbatemp in the first place, anyone care to fill me in?
He was a useless idiot.

He's nine.
That's no excuse. He did his very best not to get along with people.
which was why he lost the game and was banned.

QUOTE(pichon64 @ Oct 1 2010, 06:44 AM)
I imagined a bunch of compulsive posters throwing themselves through the windows because of GBAtemp going down. And yeah, I agree about 'the other forum' being the trash can of this one. I'm specially fascinated about the member that keeps changing his/her avatars and this other guy that claims to be sarcastic when he is plain stupid.
I threw myself out the window, but sadly, I don't have a 2nd/3rd story house.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
pichon64 said:
prowler_/Overlord Nadrian?
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Getting sleepy