Seriously how hard could it be to include an......

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by HugeCock, Jan 7, 2007.

1. HugeCock
    OP

Member HugeCock Oh My....

United States
    Call me crazy but I am really starting to dig my G6 lite for GBA games...I know I am cRAzy....but hey now everything I thow at it boots up..no more forcing me to enable real time every time I boot a game...so now the question...why won't they either give us software to provide our own icons or add an option to include own own in the software....Anybody have any luck and figuring out how to make your own yet...(read MAKE your own) not rearrange using the icons they provide for us....and for the love of all that is good G6 people....please add this feature.

2. Deaddy

Member Deaddy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    If you mean icon for the gba game list screen there was a program months ago that could do it, and you could use any screen shot or graphic you wanted. I probably have a version of it somewhere, there's probably a more recent one now. This was big news back then so maybe you mean something else.

3. SlyGuy

Member SlyGuy GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Oh yeah, I have that program too. Called G6 Image or something. If you can give me your email, I'll send it to you

4. Deaddy

Member Deaddy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Yeah mine is called "G6 Image v1.1.zip"