• Views 1,983
  • Replies 38

dAVID_

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
someone called me?

Nah honnestly, I cryed only once since I left school and it was after moving to another appartment
I had a bit of trouble to get used to this new environment

But when I was at school, I was soooooo intimidated by students that yea, I cryed a lot
very often...
i was actually referring to the post above mine

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

referencing this:
b49.gif

D

Deleted User

OP
Depends on the context.
But keep in mind, this is a gaming forum.
Actually, fuck it. I don't want to attract a whole lot of attention asking another sex related question. Any girls who stumble upon this thread are welcome to provide a serious answer. Everyone else is welcome to say whatever dumb shit they can think of.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
U need to be more specific. Are you talking about Christianity? Most religions do not teach abstinence. They want to prevent extra-marital sex because it produces problems for the community. E.g.: Who takes care of the children if the guy disappears? You first need to "put a ring on it" (he is obligated to stay).
Sex within marriage is totally fine, the Quran, for example, even says you can take a wife any way you want (with the exception of anal sex, as it was interpreted)

Women are more into religion than men (not the creation of religion, but the community aspect of it) because women are - on average - less rational.
You can teach that angels curse wives all night who reject their husbands and still get away with it. ;)
Most religions teach Monogamy (most notable exception: Islam).
However, Monogamy is not a female achievement. It's actually a beta male achievement. In nature, many woman stay around one man (alpha male). He and they get offspring, while beta males didn't have offspring (8000 years ago the ratio was 17:1 female to male reproductive success).
Men killing each other to get the woman (Princess Zelda/Peach, anyone?) is in our blood. One (i.e. the surviving man) + mulitple women is the ideal of nature.
However, it's not very productive in terms of building a society, especially in harsh/cold regions. Men need to work harder than women (no pregnancy, more strength), so by killing off a large part of your work force your tribe would be weaker than a tribe in which beta males live, work, care for children and go to war.
But Beta males would not be interested in contributing to society if they can't have their own women, their own genes being passed on: monogamy was born.

Imagine there was no monogamy: How many women would a male VIP have?
But since it's illegal you've got cheating alpha males instead.
According to a tinder study 20% of males hook up with 80% of females or sth like that (it may even be more extreme).
Soy boy beta feminist males celebrate the sexual liberation of women, but they are actually not the ones benefitting from it.
Ya, thats what I meant, abstinence till marriage for religions that practice it. Which attracts women and why they are more likely to practice these religions. I've actually talked about this topic on this site before and listed a 30 page study as my source, i'll try to re-find it.

Marriage like you said provided stability. And was incorporated in religions for the protection of women. To guarantee her a stable provider.

Sex before marriage and sleeping with a bunch of guys was seen as bad because there was no DNA testing, no protection and birth control back then. If a women had sex then risk of pregnancy was high without birth controls existing. And if a Women slept around they wouldn't know who the father was, and the female would have no provider. Which was why it was less ok for women to sleep around and were called sluts. If there was only one guy she slept with then it was easier to identify the father and force him in marriage through a shot gun weeding to take care of her.

Polygamy is not widely practiced even in Islamic countries. The reason is because its expensive to have multiple wives and to provide for all of them, especially in countries where its against the religion to force women to work. Only a wealthy man can do it, and monogamy is less expensive. And Polygamy is actually something some women want in those countries because it saves them from having to be married to a poor man. There is only a small amount of wealthy men, polygamy gives more women a chance to be married to the few wealthy guy's and helps a poor women move up in status.

And Men being the only ones to work harder is not true. Women also had to work very hard back then. Both worked hard. A women's job was to take care of 9 kids, knit clothing for all those 9 kids, wash clothing by hand, prepare food, build a fire, milk cows, and prepare all of this without the modern conveniences of todays technology. No washing machine, no microwaves, no irons.

Last edited by SG854,

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Actually, fuck it. I don't want to attract a whole lot of attention asking another sex related question. Any girls who stumble upon this thread are welcome to provide a serious answer. Everyone else is welcome to say whatever dumb shit they can think of.
I'm not girl... not yet a woman.

Just kidding.
Women obviously seek intercourse as well. Their sex drive is - on average - lower than that of men.
Women need a provider, esp. when they are pregnant, so an ancienct (pre-human) trade-off takes place: resources for sex.
There are countries in which this way of thinking is still openly admitted by women. Some say: Why have sex if not for resources?
Look at what is going on in Venezuela. Their own men can't provide resourses, so many women try to migrate or have to work as prostitutes.

Last edited by UltraDolphinRevolution,

MudkipSwag

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Ya, thats what I meant, abstinence till marriage for religions that practice it. Which attracts women and why they are more likely to practice these religions. I've actually talked about this topic on this site before and listed a 30 page study as my source, i'll try to re-find it.

Marriage like you said provided stability. And was incorporated in religions for the protection of women. To guarantee her a stable provider.

Sex before marriage and sleeping with a bunch of guys was seen as bad because there was no DNA testing, no protection and birth control back then. If a women had sex then risk of pregnancy was high without birth controls existing. And if a Women slept around they wouldn't know who the father was, and the female would have no provider. Which was why it was less ok for women to sleep around and were called sluts. If there was only one guy she slept with then it was easier to identify the father and force him in marriage through a shot gun weeding to take care of her.

Polygamy is not widely practiced even in Islamic countries. The reason is because its expensive to have multiple wives and to provide for all of them, especially in countries where its against the religion to force women to work. Only a wealthy man can do it, and monogamy is less expensive. And Polygamy is actually something some women want in those countries because it saves them from having to be married to a poor man. There is only a small amount of wealthy men, polygamy gives more women a chance to be married to the few wealthy guy's and helps a poor women move up in status.

And Men being the only ones to work harder is not true. Women also had to work very hard back then. Both worked hard. A women's job was to take care of 9 kids, knit clothing for all those 9 kids, wash clothing by hand, prepare food, build a fire, milk cows, and prepare all of this without the modern conveniences of todays technology. No washing machine, no microwaves, no irons.

Its kinda funny to see a serious, scientific post and then up a little is a stupid acronym thing that I thought of after being asked if the B in LGBT is for "Bees".

Last edited by MudkipSwag,

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China

I agree but I need to clarify what I meant by "men work harder than women".
If you had monogamous tribe of 100 men and 100 women, it would obviously have more labor force than a tribe of 50 men and 100 females (and even 50 men and 150 females!) in which many men killed each other for having multiple women or beta males left because they had no stake in it. They would be more effective at hunting, building weapons and going to war.
During pregnancy women can't work as hard. Before modern medicine, women had to give birth to 8 or so children, just to have 2 or so survive until they could reproduce as well. They would be out of the work force for much longer than women today.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Its kinda funny to see a serious, scientific post and then up a little is a stupid acronym thing that I thought of after being asked if the B in LGBT is for "Bees".
Lol

I'm not girl... not yet a woman.

Just kidding.
Women obviously seek intercourse as well. Their sex drive is - on average - lower than that of men.
Women need a provider, esp. when they are pregnant, so an ancienct (pre-human) trade-off takes place: resources for sex.
There are countries in which this way of thinking is still openly admitted by women. Some say: Why have sex if not for resources?
Look at what is going on in Venezuela. Their own men can't provide resourses, so many women try to migrate or work have to work as prostitutes.
Found the Study
http://www.femininebeauty.info/suppression.pdf

This study explains a lot. The main topic is who suppresses female sexuality, men or women. And the study concludes that its women that mostly suppresses each others sexuality and not men. It also says that women use sex as a resource to get more out of men. Women restrict access to sex to get better commitment, resources like money, get more reliability and to get more out of a man.

In order to gain access to sex a man has to prove himself. And women restrict it so a man can keep giving resources and commitment trying to gain access to sex. If a girl is easy then a man doesn't have to give as much and work as hard. This explains OP's question why women see's sex as more disgusting then men.

Last edited by SG854,

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I agree but I need to clarify what I meant by "men work harder than women".
If you had monogamous tribe of 100 men and 100 women, it would obviously have more labor force than a tribe of 50 men and 100 females (and even 50 men and 150 females!) in which many men killed each other for having multiple women or beta males left because they had no stake in it. They would be more effective at hunting, building weapons and going to war.
During pregnancy women can't work as hard. Before modern medicine, women had to give birth to 8 or so children, just to have 2 or so survive until they could reproduce as well. They would be out of the work force for much longer than women today.
If there is a shortage of men then they would put women to work like what they did in WW2 with women providing munitions and many weapons of war. They will use women if there is a shorter in man power to work in the labor force.

And for your 2nd point women did need a protector when pregnant since thats when they are most venerable. And needed a good provider and protector to survive against animals that are a threat. Like you said.

And after pregnancy.
This video explains exactly why Women work was hard. Most women didn't have cars and didn't own refrigerators, even as recently as the 1950's. They had to make multiple trips to grocery stores throughout the week and days. Since they can only carry so much in their hands. And since most didn't have refrigerators they couldn't buy a whole lot and store for use later in the week. So they had to go shopping everyday to make sure food was fresh. And there no giant Walmart or supermarkets, where you can get almost everything under 1 roof. You had to go to multiple specialty stores just to get what you need.

This completely destroys the Feminist narrative that women were prevented from working because of some hidden discrimination. The house role was tuff and someone had to do it. No way a Man can since he was busy out earning money. And no way a women could go out to get a job since she was extremely busy through the day, and someone had to do the house role so that the family can have something to eat everyday. Its a lot easier to do the house role today with newer technologies and microwavable foods, and this greatly freed up women time, giving them lots of free time to pursue things like a career.

Last edited by SG854,
Reactions: Subtle Demise
D

Deleted User

OP
Lol

Found the Study
http://www.femininebeauty.info/suppression.pdf

This study explains a lot. The main topic is who suppresses female sexuality, men or women. And the study concludes that its women that mostly suppresses each others sexuality and not men. It also says that women use sex as a resource to get more out of men. Women restrict access to sex to get better commitment, resources like money, get more reliability and to get more out of a man.

In order to gain access to sex a man has to prove himself. And women restrict it so a man can keep giving resources and commitment trying to gain access to sex. If a girl is easy then a man doesn't have to give as much and work as hard. This explains OP's question why women see's sex as more disgusting then men.
That is not the question I was asking. Let me rephrase it. How do women deal with the fact that men are obsessed with their bodies? If a pretty girl is buying some groceries she probably doesn't want the guy at the checkout checking her out as she leaves the store. But he does. Why are girls willing to become friends with guys despite knowing that her guy friends probably fantasise over her? To put it nicely, men's fantasies tend to be less innocent than women's, probably not meeting the approval of the girl he is fantasising over. I'm providing a more mild and brief example to avoid making a super creepy post.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Coto

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
That is not the question I was asking. Let me rephrase it. How do women deal with the fact that men are obsessed with their bodies? If a pretty girl is buying some groceries she probably doesn't want the guy at the checkout checking her out as she leaves the store. But he does. Why are girls willing to become friends with guys despite knowing that her guy friends probably fantasise over her? To put it nicely, men's fantasies tend to be less innocent than women's, probably not meeting the approval of the girl he is fantasising over. I'm providing a more mild and brief example to avoid making a super creepy post.

Women want to be seen by men. Nobody forces them to wear hotpants or low-cut shirts. However, they don't want to attract men they don't find attractive. But I guess that's unavoidable.

Reactions: Subtle Demise
D

Deleted User

OP
I don't mind men thinking that way--that's how they're kinda geared to. Just don't be like, all creepy or whatever. I'd prefer it if rando dudes kept their weirder thoughts to themselves.
Finally, a serious answer to my question. Thank you. I'm not going to ask one of my female friends "sometimes I imagine... so why do you not hate me?" If she has any common sense she already knows, but telling her about it would be creepy as fuck.

Last edited by ,

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile

Because women eventually look for the best alpha male looking for pregnancy. But then the good guys are always cheated, and women get pregnant by guys who later on move on to other women, and viceversa. So for providing further context I will say:

Also regarding to men calling women sluts. I think there's missing some (personal) context in there:

I ain't telling a women slut if she does sex with how many men she may like to, while being an alpha male, encouraging him to score with as many as girls possible. That would be hipocrisy, and I highly discourage using low tier tools to make my way through society. Morals are entirely personal, but I don't even think it's a matter of morals now.

But I would call a woman slut if she acts innocent and uses her body as a tool for enticing men (and like, surrounding men are aware of this), and manipulate her ways to. To an extent she would exploit certain brain 'from the birth' abilities, men hasn't that well developed so far, to put it simple. To me that's entirely a bitch. And I can't really feel bad when she gets pregnant from a male that abandoned her later on.

And that's why 'take care of your counterpart' message comes in, before it's too late.

But since we are animals with brains, everything will stay the same. At least for life.
That would be my opinion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Flame hey!!!!