[Serious question] girls' views of men

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,970
  • Replies 38
D

Deleted User

OP
The other day I made a dirty joke and one of my female friends said that all men love pussy then started bragging about how smart she is. In high school every so often a girl would make a post on Facebook that goes something along the lines of "Why ar all guys so fukkcing horny????"

My serious question is: what do girls think about mens' ridiculous lust for pussy?

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
The other day I made a dirty joke and one of my female friends said that all men love pussy then started bragging about how smart she is. In high school every so often a girl would make a post on Facebook that goes something along the lines of "Why ar all guys so fukkcing horny????"

My serious question is: what do girls think about mens' ridiculous lust for pussy?
Ya, but the question is, is that such a bad thing? Who decided it was bad and why is it bad?
There are survival factors why. It's necessary for the survival of our species. People back then would die easily so we needed to reproduce as much as we can to balance this.

Also the reason why Male sexuality is seen as more disgusting and predatory then Women's is for the same reason, survival. Women are more choosy and protective because they get pregnant (a long costly process) and men don't, so if they are going to be stuck being pregnant then they have to make sure they choose the best mates. Women being disgusted by it and being more choosy helps make sure the best genes gets passed.

But notice Movies like 50 shades of Grey? Many women love that movie. It made millions. And the book was written by a female and what her fantasies were. Even thought the guy's behavior can be seen as predatory, he's rich, an indicator that he can be a good provider, and the disgusting sexual stuff is more ok with him if he has money. Romance novels are some of the most top selling books, mostly purchased and written by females. Women fantasies about this stuff all the time.

And most Women don't buy books that say, "I respected her wishes and stopped when she said no" as the title. Its usually a guy continuing to pursue the women even after she says no, to prove himself. In the real world this can be seen as predatory and stalkerish. But Women love and buy these types of books all the time, and think its romantic. This can send confusing messages to a guy, because on one hand the guy sees women saying sex is disgusting and perverted, but on the other hand movies like 50 shades and romance novels are extremely popular, so the guy thinks women love that and he must imitate that if he wants to get the girl, especially the not stopping after the no.

Also religion is more popular among and has more support from women then men because they teach abstinence. Its usually the guy not wanting to go to church and the female having to drag the guy out of bed.

Last edited by SG854,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Serious question in eof....what?

OP has been here for quite a while.
If OP was actually serious then OP would've posted it in GOTC.

I could cleanse the thread and move it to GOTC if OP requests it but I believe it's best if OP creates a new thread in GOTC.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ya, but the question is, is that such a bad thing? Who decided it was bad and why is it bad?
There are survival factors why. It's necessary for the survival of our species. People back then would die easily so we needed to reproduce as much as we can to balance this.

Also the reason why Male sexuality is seen as more disgusting and predatory then Women's is for the same reason, survival. Women are more choosy and protective because they get pregnant (a long costly process) and men don't, so if they are going to be stuck being pregnant then they have to make sure they choose the best mates. Women being disgusted by it and being more choosy helps make sure the best genes gets passed.

But notice Movies like 50 shades of Grey? Many women love that movie. It made millions. And the book was written by a female and what her fantasies were. Even thought the guy's behavior can be seen as predatory, he's rich, an indicator that he can be a good provider, and the disgusting sexual stuff is more ok with him if he has money. Romance novels are some of the most top selling books, mostly purchased and written by females. Women fantasies about this stuff all the time.

And most Women don't buy books that say, "I respected her wishes and stopped when she said no" as the title. Its usually a guy continuing to pursue the women even after she says no, to prove himself. In the real world this can be seen as predatory and stalkerish. But Women love and buy these types of books all the time, and think its romantic. This can send confusing messages to a guy, because on one hand the guy sees women saying sex is disgusting and perverted, but on the other hand movies like 50 shades and romance novels are extremely popular, so the guy thinks women love that and he must imitate that if he wants to get the girl, especially the not stopping after the no.

Also religion is more popular among and has more support from women then men because they teach abstinence. Its usually the guy not wanting to go to church and the female having to drag the guy out of bed.
Tl dr

D

Deleted User

OP
OP has been here for quite a while.
If OP was actually serious then OP would've posted it in GOTC.

I could cleanse the thread and move it to GOTC if OP requests it but I believe it's best if OP creates a new thread in GOTC.
Last time I asked a question about sex in GOTC it got moved to the EOF so this time I posted it in the EOF to begin with. I am asking a serious question. I'll repost this GOTC later today, but I'm too sleepy right now, its 2am.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Last time I asked a question about sex in GOTC it got moved to the EOF so this time I posted it in the EOF to begin with. I am asking a serious question. I'll repost this GOTC later today, but I'm too sleepy right now, its 2am.

Depends on the context.
But keep in mind, this is a gaming forum.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
U need to be more specific. Are you talking about Christianity? Most religions do not teach abstinence. They want to prevent extra-marital sex because it produces problems for the community. E.g.: Who takes care of the children if the guy disappears? You first need to "put a ring on it" (he is obligated to stay).
Sex within marriage is totally fine, the Quran, for example, even says you can take a wife any way you want (with the exception of anal sex, as it was interpreted)

Women are more into religion than men (not the creation of religion, but the community aspect of it) because women are - on average - less rational.
You can teach that angels curse wives all night who reject their husbands and still get away with it. ;)
Most religions teach Monogamy (most notable exception: Islam).
However, Monogamy is not a female achievement. It's actually a beta male achievement. In nature, many woman stay around one man (alpha male). He and they get offspring, while beta males didn't have offspring (8000 years ago the ratio was 17:1 female to male reproductive success).
Men killing each other to get the woman (Princess Zelda/Peach, anyone?) is in our blood. One (i.e. the surviving man) + mulitple women is the ideal of nature.
However, it's not very productive in terms of building a society, especially in harsh/cold regions. Men need to work harder than women (no pregnancy, more strength), so by killing off a large part of your work force your tribe would be weaker than a tribe in which beta males live, work, care for children and go to war.
But Beta males would not be interested in contributing to society if they can't have their own women, their own genes being passed on: monogamy was born.

Imagine there was no monogamy: How many women would a male VIP have?
But since it's illegal you've got cheating alpha males instead.
According to a tinder study 20% of males hook up with 80% of females or sth like that (it may even be more extreme).
Soy boy beta feminist males celebrate the sexual liberation of women, but they are actually not the ones benefitting from it.

Last edited by UltraDolphinRevolution,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
giphy.gif

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
someone called me?

Nah honnestly, I cryed only once since I left school and it was after moving to another appartment
I had a bit of trouble to get used to this new environment

But when I was at school, I was soooooo intimidated by students that yea, I cryed a lot
very often...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1