serious question for GBAtemp rules

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HELLO ALL. I am quite serious of what I am going to ask, but I need help immediately. I posted it here cause it seems appropriate over here.
So you know about the rule where you cannot have an alternate account? Well, my brother knows I go here and he knows its a rule that if you do, its a ban/suspension. Sooooooo, my brother blackmails me that if I don't do what he says, he'll make an alternate account and that is gonna get me banned cuz of IP shit. I'm getting tired of his blackmailing, and I cannot access the computer he is using if you want me to do something to prevent him from coming to GBAtemp. HOW DO I STOP DOING WHAT HE SAYS AND HIS BLACKMAILING? ANY COMPUTER MAGIC SHIT?
HELPPP
I SWEAR IM BEING SERIOUS AF
HE MADE ME DOWNLOAD LEAGUE OF LEGENDS :cry:

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Computer magic shit :
mash_hammer.jpg

/me escape from EoF. enough time spent here for next two years

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You seem like a sortve well known person on here. Maybe the mods can make an exception or something, considering you warned them.

Ask them or something

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
HELLO ALL. I am quite serious of what I am going to ask, but I need help immediately. I posted it here cause it seems appropriate over here.
So you know about the rule where you cannot have an alternate account? Well, my brother knows I go here and he knows its a rule that if you do, its a ban/suspension. Sooooooo, my brother blackmails me that if I don't do what he says, he'll make an alternate account and that is gonna get me banned cuz of IP shit. I'm getting tired of his blackmailing, and I cannot access the computer he is using if you want me to do something to prevent him from coming to GBAtemp. HOW DO I STOP DOING WHAT HE SAYS AND HIS BLACKMAILING? ANY COMPUTER MAGIC SHIT?
HELPPP
I SWEAR IM BEING SERIOUS AF
HE MADE ME DOWNLOAD LEAGUE OF LEGENDS :cry:
Beat him up. I'm serious about this. If he's older than you, tell him to stop bugging you and just resolve this problem as adults.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Beat him up. I'm serious about this. If he's older than you, tell him to stop bugging you and just resolve this problem as adults.
Big brothers don't work like that mannnnn. They do what they want, and no problem will be resolved 'as adults', especially something like blackmail.

My advice, call his bluff. See if he is seriously going to waste so much time trying to get an IP ban. Worst case, install a VPN and don't worry about him. Though he is your brother, you need to understand how to work him in the right way.

Personally, I'm too proud to be blackmailed by my brother, that shit doesn't work on me ;)

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Slide a magnet all around his HDD. Especially easy if it's a laptop.
HDDs aren't as sensitive to magnets as people like to believe, and if it's a laptop there's a good chance it's an SSD so a magnet wouldn't do diddly squat.

Banning him is the safest option :angry:

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah let's just kill him and sell him as meat to a chinese burger chain
But selling it is hard to do. Just kill him till he's dead, then eat 'Chinese' food for a week.
HDDs aren't as sensitive to magnets as people like to believe, and if it's a laptop there's a good chance it's an SSD so a magnet wouldn't do diddly squat.

Banning him is the safest option :angry:
Awwww :( What about one of those super strong rare earth magnets? Or put some on top of the hard drive, and reassemble it?

If it's an SSD, just install some viruses and have him deal with it.

It's not smart to ban zombie Obama imo.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But selling it is hard to do. Just kill him till he's dead, then eat 'Chinese' food for a week.

Awwww :( What about one of those super strong rare earth magnets? Or put some on top of the hard drive, and reassemble it?

If it's an SSD, just install some viruses and have him deal with it.

It's not smart to ban zombie Obama imo.

I have a friend that knows his way around pumping a computer full of viruses with just the victims e-mail address *hint hint*

We live in a scary world

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah let's just kill him and sell him as meat to a chinese burger chain

I think you meant McDonalds. Chinese is all cat and dog fried in secret sauces.

If you really wanna fix this, knee him in the gut, punch him in the face, and tell him if he does it again you're going to kill everyone he has ever loved while he is strapped to a chair with his eyelids super glued to his cheek and forehead.

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I think you meant McDonalds. Chinese is all cat and dog fried in secret sauces.

If you really wanna fix this, knee him in the gut, punch him in the face, and tell him if he does it again you're going to kill everyone he has ever loved while he is strapped to a chair with his eyelids super glued to his cheek and forehead.
What if his brother loves him? :O

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm