Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by timbojill, Jun 19, 2008.
Serious problems when using cheats in CWCHEATS. The game either freezes or my psp turns itself off.
That's nice. Disable it and go contact weltall, the creator of it Only makes sense.
Make sure your CWCheat is built for your CFW version.
CWCheat's readme or information from where you downloaded it will mention for use in which firmware.
Also if you bring up CWCheat menu in inappropriate times (in the middle of loading, for example), it will hang.
on a side note, you really should provide more information. which firmware are you on? what version of CWCHEATS? what exactly are you doing? what game are you having trouble with? what have you tried to resolve the issue?
this will help facilitate a solution to your problem,
GBATemp has one of the friendliest environments on the internet, but posing questions in such a manner is only going to invite flames, and it's already hot enough on the internets.
cant understand why this would happen, but you provide us with absolutely NO information whatsoever, forcing someone to either list out every single possibility imaginable or give you sarcastic/flame response.
I am using Custome firmware 3.90 m32.
That's not enough dude. I'm leaving this thread.
1. Update to the latest firmware version, via that m33 network update, you should now be at 3.90 m33-3.
2. Download the latest version of CWCheat (0.2.2 Revision C)
3. Delete the CWCheat you have installed right now
4. Reinstall and make sure that you have installed out of the INSTALL folder, and not the INSTALL_371 folder.
5. Re-enable the prx via recovery menu.