Serious Moonshell problems

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by ojsinnerz., May 9, 2008.

May 9, 2008

Serious Moonshell problems by ojsinnerz. at 2:11 AM (1,074 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. ojsinnerz.
    OP

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    Serious problem is serious.

Hi. I've been using a SCDS1 SDHC for about 2 months, and I've been having some problems with the moonshell 1.71 (Not the built in Moonshell for the SCDS1). I have two problems

1. Whenever I played a song off of Touhou music album for a few minutes, the screen gets broken (The letters, words, etc.), and freezes. Then it stays that way. I turn it on and off, and still at where I left off. So I've deleted the files, and got the files again, and put them back on. It would work fine, but would have the same result if I play a song off of touhou songs (And there aren't any viruses, I've checked multiple times). The funny thing is, it works without freezing on the hacked 1.41 version that comes with SCDS1.

2. Just today, when my friend tried to watched an Ep of Gurren Lagann on the Moonshell 1.71, it froze, and caused an error. Since I do not have the SCDS1 currently (I lent it to my friend. He just gave me a call when it occured), I'm not too sure what it was, but the screen at the top goes blue, and there's a bunch of words, such as Ratio:, ETC. In short, the blue screen of death (?). And whenever he turns the DS off, then on again, it reboots moonshell, and back to where the blue screen was at.

I've had the same thing happening awhile back, and had to reformat the Micro sd to fix it.

Any Ideas on how to fix them? I can give a detailed problem report by the end of tomorrow.

2. devilguy370

Member devilguy370 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    hmm did you load up all the files? im pretty sure you need that one application file with the moonshell171.nds file in it

3. ojsinnerz.
    OP

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    Thx for trying to help, but did you read it properly?

If I didn't load everything, how would it have been working fine for the last 2 months?

I took out everything from Moonshell 1.71 zip, and setup everything by clicking SETUP. Then I released everything onto the micro, including the .nds file.....