Gaming September is a good Month for the switch

jerzmob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is this a joke thread? seriously? that list is disappointing. i still only have mk8dx as my only switch game. multiplats are usually ps3 based upgrades. many other exclusive games are already on the 3ds as well. Even with Mario Odyssey incoming, that's literally the only next big thing. Arms & splatoon 2 are flops so lets be real. Xenoblade 2 is what i am waiting for. i got my switch too early it seems but those current bundle pricing are a joke. i am sure this holiday they will make those bundles readily available and consumers will blindly fall for the bait.

pedro702

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
is this a joke thread? seriously? that list is disappointing. i still only have mk8dx as my only switch game. multiplats are usually ps3 based upgrades. many other exclusive games are already on the 3ds as well. Even with Mario Odyssey incoming, that's literally the only next big thing. Arms & splatoon 2 are flops so lets be real. Xenoblade 2 is what i am waiting for. i got my switch too early it seems but those current bundle pricing are a joke. i am sure this holiday they will make those bundles readily available and consumers will blindly fall for the bait.
just becuase you dont like the games doesnt make it a joke , i see no harm in re-releasing games on newer systems, people forget just becuase they have them manny other people dont have them, i never owned rayman legends and always wanted to, so getting a portable version is just the thing that will make me want it same for manny re releases, having any game portable is always a plus for me.

Also its a good month since we might see some more retail switch games on stores instead of the 6 or 7 we see now we will actualy see manny in september.

RIME confirmed for november release man!
yeah i saw that im guessing they got delayed since they were aiming for summer /Q3 and now its november 17 wich is a shame :S.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

2-3 years is nothing to have to wait for a game, though. I'd say 4 is average for most AAA games.
2-3 years are of course better than a wait of 4 years but meh, still a bit too long. During that time you could never pick up the Switch and then only go back to it when the games you'd want are out for it. xD

True, but if the gameplay, music, and graphics are good, who really cares about something minor like that? The worlds seem kinda diverse from what I've seen, and they're pricing it at 50 instead of the full 60.
I care. I'd be the one paying for my copy and I don't really fancy seeing the same enemies over and over again.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

how did you even like breath of the wild then? you fouht the same 6 or 7 enemies with diferent color pallets the entire game lol.
Yes, that's true but they did change around the enemies here and there than keep them exactly as the previous.

pedro702

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yes, that's true but they did change around the enemies here and there than keep them exactly as the previous.
yeah they gave them elements red is fire yellow is eletric and so on, it doesnt change the fact then entire game has the same 7 or 8 enemies in diferent colors wich give diferent elemental damage lol they just reused the same models over and over.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
7 or 8 enemies in different colors which give different elemental damage lol they just reused the same models over and over.
they have been doing that since the 80's just using the same sprites but swapping out colors now they do the same thing but with models and not just nintendo doing it all game devs do it.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
2-3 years are of course better than a wait of 4 years but meh, still a bit too long. During that time you could never pick up the Switch and then only go back to it when the games you'd want are out for it. xD
But there's already several games I wanted for it, and a new full Mario before the end of the year is a must-own.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

But there's already several games I wanted for it, and a new full Mario before the end of the year is a must-own.
There's at least that. September through December are going to be good months for the Switch.

Xenoblade 2 still doesn't have an official release date.

pedro702

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
they have been doing that since the 80's just using the same sprites but swapping out colors now they do the same thing but with models and not just nintendo doing it all game devs do it.
yeah i was just saying this because someone who enjoyned botw saying he wont like a game just because enemies all look kinda similar doesnt make sence since they have been playing games with that type of enemy similarities for years.

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
September is a terrible month. In fact, all months are. I own a Switch and Mario and Xenoblade should be pretty good... then what? Probably nothing!

pedro702

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
September is a terrible month. In fact, all months are. I own a Switch and Mario and Xenoblade should be pretty good... then what? Probably nothing!
tbh i find getting portable versions of games is amazing, heck i wouldnt mind getting RE4,5,6 ported to the switch alongside the revelations saga xD

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tbh i find getting portable versions of games is amazing, heck i wouldnt mind getting RE4,5,6 ported to the switch alongside the revelations saga xD
Yea, I can see some people wanting these ports, but I was expecting new games and I already own a slew of the originals already being released on Switch.

DaFixer

Dare to be stupid
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Really?
I see only shitty sport games and some ports.

I want to buy a switch becease I like to have have a big handheld and I can use it on the TV.
But for now there only 4 games (Zelda,Mario Kart 8 DX,Blaster Master Zero and fast RMX) what I really like to play on the switch.

AutumnWolf

JRPG enjoyer, Xenoblade, YS and DQ connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Confirmed to release on september you got

Redout September 1
R.B.I. Baseball 17 September 5
Lego Worlds September 8
Rayman Legends
September 12
NBA 2K18 September 15
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 September 22
Pokken Tournament DX September 22
FIFA 18 September 29
One Piece: Unlimited World Red
September 29

Unconfirmed

You got
L.A. Noire Remaster
Suposedely is releasing late summer on switch,ps4 and xb1 but rockstar still hasnt given much info on this.
Fire Emblem Warriors
Is marked for Q 3 release but still has no specific date yet.

Also dont forget on August 29 really close to september we got Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle

Rime got delayed to november 17 release unfortunely.

So we might see alot of retail phisical games on stores for the switch isntead of the same 5 or 6 we see now when september ends.

What are you toughts? will you get any of this games?
More games, good...
Howeeever...

Redout September 1

I don't know what this game is about

R.B.I. Baseball 17 September 5

boring sports game

Lego Worlds September 8

doesn't this game require you to buy lego figures to actually get to play the game?

Rayman Legends September 12

Already played it, but yay for those who haven't

NBA 2K18 September 15

Sports game

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 September 22

I personally don't care about Dragon Ball

Pokken Tournament DX September 22

played it on the Wii U and I know it has more content but I'm just not interested, yay for those who haven't played it

FIFA 18 September 29

Sports game

One Piece: Unlimited World Red September 29

I personally don't care about Once Piece and I don't know what kind of game it is

L.A. Noire Remaster

never heard of this game before

Fire Emblem Warriors

yay, kind of

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle

I don't like the rabbids, the only rabbids game I kind of enjoyed was "rabbids go home" and the best thing about that game was the ending because the rabbids leave the planet at the end

Rime

I really want to play this game

But yeah, the list doesn't look that good at least not for me, these are the games I want to play:
Xenoblade 2, Mario Odyssey, Rime, Yooka Laylee, maybe Fire Emblem Warriors, Metroid Prime 4 and there was another-one but I forgot it's name, oh and maybe that sonic game "sonic forces" and sonic mania (Sonic mania is a given)

Last edited by AutumnWolf,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Got this bunch pre-ordered:
  • Super Mario Odyssey (October)
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (December.. Christmas?)
  • The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ (September)
  • Battle Chasers: Nightwar (October)
  • Sonic Forces (October?)
  • Axiom Verge (October)
  • Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 (September)
Not sure I'll be here by October so will have to change the address then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night