Gaming September is a good Month for the switch

S

Saiyan Lusitano

what about metroid prime 4? castlevania? any new zelda in the horizon?
Metroid Prime 4 isn't out till 2018 or later.

Nothing's known 'bout a new Castlevania or Zelda in terms of release year. Probably 2020 for Zelda.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Naturally there will be a Smash game, and a Pokemon game, and then everybody will want one. It's just like a Wii U, except its "gimmick" is actually good.
This video comes to mind:

How is it relatable? Nintendo gamers need to be patient, patient, very patient in order to get the games they want made by Nintendo which can take years. Who knows when Metroid Prime 4 will be out or Pokémon RPG 'cause for all we know they could be released in 2019-2020.

Reactions: whateverg1012

pedro702

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yes in time we will have mario kart actual switch release,super smash switch, zelda switch only, and manny more switch only ips probably a DK game too, we already know there is a yoshi,metroid prime 4 and kirby game coming the rest is a matter of time too.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
How is it relatable? Nintendo gamers need to be patient, patient, very patient in order to get the games they want made by Nintendo which can take years. Who knows when Metroid Prime 4 will be out or Pokémon RPG 'cause for all we know they could be released in 2019-2020.
2-3 years is nothing to have to wait for a game, though. I'd say 4 is average for most AAA games.

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It looks boring to me. The only enemies on that game are Rabbids with different costumes and nothing else - hence "Mario + Rabbids" but still disappointing. Ubisoft could have done better.
True, but if the gameplay, music, and graphics are good, who really cares about something minor like that? The worlds seem kinda diverse from what I've seen, and they're pricing it at 50 instead of the full 60.

pedro702

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
True, but if the gameplay, music, and graphics are good, who really cares about something minor like that? The worlds seem kinda diverse from what I've seen, and they're pricing it at 50 instead of the full 60.
its priced 60 euros afaik i havent see it for 50 euros anywhere.

ah hahahahahaha no way am i paying that
its not anyone faults that aussie dollar is like that im betting every swictch game is like that or more there lol how much did mk8D or zelda costed?

heck that website prices are very inconsistent lol some games that arent even full priced cost as much as some that were released full price lol.

Last edited by pedro702,

pedro702

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
mariokart is only $80. they want 9.95 more for this trash :lol:
the price has not been updated mario rabbids was supposed t o be released for 70 euros and now all stores got the actual price and its 60 euros so in europe mario rabbids is gonna cost as much as mario kart 8 Deluxe on release so im guessing it hasnt been updated yet, some stores still have the 70 euros one and some already changed it to 60.

pedro702

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i wouldn't care if it was $1.99 i still wouldn't buy it. i despise these fucking things!
i still dont get the prices on that store lol how is the nba game gonna cost more than zelda ? in australia there arent any fixed prices?

On europe a full game is 70 euros, games that arent full release priced are 60, then those that arent well full studio games like indie or just simple games range around 35 and 50(bomberman,troll and i,isaac,etc).

how come a full retail release there like nba is more expensive than zelda? no game can pass the full priced game here the max a game will cost will always be 70 euros(unless its a collector edition with extra stuff).

Last edited by pedro702,

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
how come a full retail release there like nba is more expensive than zelda? no game can pass the full priced game here the max a game will cost will always be 70 euros(unless its a collector edition with extra stuff).
ask the liberals they're the ones constantly fucking the country. food, petrol, smokes, liquor, power, rent, you fucking name it all tripled with them in charge!! it's like Nottingham in the dark ages here.

Last edited by Bladexdsl,

pedro702

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
ask the liberals they're the ones constantly fucking the country. food, petrol, smokes, liquor, power, rent, you fucking name it all tripled with them in charge!! it's like Nottingham in the dark ages here.
well technicaly we pay more than you guys for a full priced release lol
at todays rate 70 euros equal to 103.96 aus dollars so we end up paying more than you guys lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."