Sephi Monitor

War

Take it easy~
OP
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
5,408
Trophies
0
Age
31
Location
California
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
1,999
Country
The Sephi Monitor™

Steps to obtaining Sephi Monitor™:

Step 1: Go to bank and create checking/saving account. COMPLETE
Step 2: Acquire debit card COMPLETE
Step 3: Make PayPal account COMPLETE
Step 4: Wait for PayPal to make small deposits so I can verify the account. COMPLETE
Step 5A: If I don't have enough money by this time, sell my stuff on GBAtemp/Ebay IN PROCESS
Step 5B: If I do have enough money, go to Step 6.
Step 6: Go to newegg.com and purchase Sephi Monitor™.
Step 7: Purchase VGA cables to be able to connect 360 to Sephi Monitor™.

GOAL: Acquire Sephi Monitor™ before the greatest day of the year, March 13th.
 

nin10do

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2007
Messages
470
Trophies
0
Age
37
Location
UK
Website
Visit site
XP
200
Country
Taiwan
hey thats exactly the same one i have
happy.gif
 

da_head

A dying dream..
Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2008
Messages
2,944
Trophies
0
Age
32
Location
Toronto, Canader!
Website
Visit site
XP
343
Country
Canada
science said:
da_head said:
science said:
da_head said:
what's a sephi monitor?

omg newb click the link in the 1th post
i was joking lol

so was i lol
man! i just bought an acer monitor for my desktop for the same price a few months ago, but it's 19 inch. goddamnit

(iunno why i'm quoting u lol)
 

science

science rules
Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
3,696
Trophies
0
Age
31
XP
1,157
Country
Canada
da_head said:
science said:
da_head said:
science said:
da_head said:
what's a sephi monitor?

omg newb click the link in the 1th post
i was joking lol

so was i lol
man! i just bought an acer monitor for my desktop for the same price a few months ago, but it's 19 inch. goddamnit

(iunno why i'm quoting u lol)

yeah lol me either

(i do know whay I am wuoting you thouhg! lol!)
 

da_head

A dying dream..
Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2008
Messages
2,944
Trophies
0
Age
32
Location
Toronto, Canader!
Website
Visit site
XP
343
Country
Canada
da_head said:
science said:
da_head said:
science said:
da_head said:
what's a sephi monitor?

i was joking lol

so was i lol
man! i just bought an acer monitor for my desktop for the same price a few months ago, but it's 19 inch. goddamnit

(iunno why i'm quoting u lol)

yeah lol me neither

(i do know whay I am wuoting you thouhg! lol!)
fixed
smileipb2.png

holy shit, that actually was a proper fix.
we should stop spamming.
spam
 

science

science rules
Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
3,696
Trophies
0
Age
31
XP
1,157
Country
Canada
da_head said:
da_head said:
science said:
da_head said:
science said:
da_head said:
what's a sephi monitor?

i was joking lol

so was i lol
man! i just bought an acer monitor for my desktop for the same price a few months ago, but it's 19 inch. goddamnit

(iunno why i'm quoting u lol)

yeah lol me neither

(i do know whay I am wuoting you thouhg! lol!)
fixed
smileipb2.png

holy shit, that actually was a proper fix.
we should stop spamming.
spam

no i am pretty sure that either was correct! if i said neither, it is a double negative, because you used the word don't!

WARNING: SPOILER INSIDE
 

da_head

A dying dream..
Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2008
Messages
2,944
Trophies
0
Age
32
Location
Toronto, Canader!
Website
Visit site
XP
343
Country
Canada
da_head said:
science said:
da_head said:
science said:
da_head said:
what's a sephi monitor?
spam

spam
fixed
smileipb2.png

spam
spam

no i am pretty sure that either was correct! if i said neither, it is a double negative, because you used the word don't!

WARNING: SPOILER INSIDE
umm... yeah i guess ur right. when i used the web lingo of "iunno" i forget what words it was composed of xD
 

War

Take it easy~
OP
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
5,408
Trophies
0
Age
31
Location
California
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
1,999
Country
da_head said:
da_head said:
science said:
da_head said:
science said:
da_head said:
what's a sephi monitor?
spam

spam
fixed
smileipb2.png

spam
spam

no i am pretty sure that either was correct! if i said neither, it is a double negative, because you used the word don't!

WARNING: SPOILER INSIDE
umm... yeah i guess ur right. when i used the web lingo of "iunno" i forget what words it was composed of xD
omfg i h8 u guys fucken spammers QQ
 

EarthBound

a/s/l?
Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
891
Trophies
0
Age
35
Location
Fort Worth,Texas
Website
Visit site
XP
1,629
Country
United States
To save some $$$ on the VGA cables, you can buy the 3rd party from monoprice.
http://www.monoprice.com/products/product....=1&format=2

You can get that+RCA splitter (3.5mm Male to 2 RCA Female) for about 12 bucks shipped.
Im using that on my 22inch Samsung, and it works perfect.
smile.gif


Heard reports that they're crap.. so far so good for me.
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: Years gone by so quick