Sensor Bar is glitchy in FPS

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by 10_0ARMY, Apr 30, 2011.

Apr 30, 2011
  1. 10_0ARMY
    OP

Member 10_0ARMY THE *Original* 1 Man Army

United States
    I don't know if its my sensor bar, wiimote(s), or just dirt on the lens of the remote, but from time to time on Conduit 2 and Cod BO My pointer goes crazy and starts aiming off the screen. This doesn't happen very often but when it does its frustrating. I was just wondering what could be cause this. Also in Bo almost everytime I respond my pointer is aimed at the bottom of the screen....this didn't happen in the other Cods, only in bo...[​IMG]

2. AaronUzumaki

Member AaronUzumaki A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon

United States
    Is your sensor bar fully visible to your Wiimote? Do you have any windows near the sensor bar? Is the sensitivity adjusted so that exactly 2 solid LED's show?

3. bowser

Member bowser Mwa ha ha ha!

India
    Happens to me too sometimes. But only in the daytime when the sunlight comes through the windows. I close the curtains and it works just fine. Might happen at night too if there's a strong light source coming towards the wiimote, not the sensor bar.

Don't worry, I doubt anything is broken [​IMG]

4. 10_0ARMY
    OP

Member 10_0ARMY THE *Original* 1 Man Army

United States
    okay thanks. It prolly is just interference from other stuff around the wii but i will live