ROM Hack Senran Kagura 2 DLCs doesn't work with a different region 3DS? New AP method?

reiyu

Canadian, eh?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a JP 3DS and I put the US version of Senran Kagura 2 together with its DLC, and the DLCs were not detected. According to a guy from that ISO site, when he had the EU copy of the game with the EU DLC on his US 3DS, the DLCs won't show up. After he changed his game to the US version of the game, the DLCs did show up.

Is this a new AP method? Not sure what's going on but I would like to hear everyone's opinion on this.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
it's not ap lol, but for some reason bypassing region lock has some issues. :)
maybe call nintendo's support number, or get a refund on your game.
maybe trying dumping your dlc again it might be a bad cia etc.

-on a serious note, why don't you make a usa emunand, then i imagine it will be fine :)

Last edited by cearp,

smogger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Strangely i have a prob aswell with SK2. I can create the ticket via CIAngel for USA region, however when i enter eshop i still unable to download.
No other games have these issues, only thisone. When i directly download the CIA file with CIAngel the games hang @ Nintendo screen.

ARM9Lhax / latest LUMA3DS / LATEST FBI / CIAngel etc etc.

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Maybe it has something to do with seeddb, since SK2 uses it?
I think that the fact it's out of region isn't really important, since I can install and use Conception 2 USA + its DLCs on my EU 3DS just fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.