Sennheiser CX300. Where to buy?

Anakir

Project: Melee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm convinced that I should try out Sennheiser CX300. I searched around.. I believe the best price are these:

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-CX300-B-E...1020&sr=1-1

BUT, how can I tell if its genuine? It's listed as $20 USD.. isn't that too cheap to be genuine 'cause that's Amazon selling it, right?

But, I can't buy it from Amazon 'cause I don't live in the US..
frown.gif
Are there any good links to purchasing real CX300s that ship to Canada and are as cheap as Amazon's?

Unless.. someone's willing to buy it for me and than ship it to me. Of course I'll pay back too.

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could get EP-630's from newegg.ca for $27.49, which are also not that bad for the price. Although I've only had experience with the EP-630 (it was a friend's) I'd say it's a pretty solid deal compared to reviews I read of CX300's.
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?...E16826158037CVF

However, if you're still intent on getting CX300's, I can't help you out there as I don't live in Canada.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sennheiser CX300s in Canada = One of the biggest ripoffs in audio history. Next to Bose and Skullcandy of course, along with a few other companies... Well, Sennheiser makes excellent products, but they should really redo their prices for Canadian retailers.

You're paying a hundred bucks for something that's worth half of what it should really be. But the funny thing is, in the States, they were even selling the genuine versions for around 30 bucks. Honestly, they're not worth over 50 bucks. Avoid buying them in stores in Canada, because it's just not worth it.

My advice? Get something better. The senns are ok if you can find them cheap. But in our case, it's quite difficult to find one.

Anakir

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's basically what I mean. I'm trying to find a website that allows shipping to Canada so I can get it much cheaper than Canadian retailers.

So anyone konw if the link I provided are legit Sennheisers?

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anakir said:
That's basically what I mean. I'm trying to find a website that allows shipping to Canada so I can get it much cheaper than Canadian retailers.

So anyone konw if the link I provided are legit Sennheisers?
Anakir, whenever the item is shipped from Amazon.com (You know this cause it says it qualifies for "Super Saver Shipping") it is 100% guaranteed to be legit.

Anakir

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah thanks for the input. I actually didn't know that 'cause I rarely buy from Amazon or Ebay. Now I just need to find someone who can buy it for me and I'd pay back from the US..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/